Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

You said apparently.

your will is breaking
😂

The apparently was a reference to this one report. No, I still think the vaccine saved lives where lives might otherwise be lost. And if someone who’s life may not otherwise be lost gets the vaccine I think it is still more helpful than harmful so no harm, no foul in getting it either way.

Yea I did that last Wednesday. Positive then got my pcr test Thursday still positive I need two negative tests in order to get back to work. But like am I supposed to take some NyQuil or something. No symptoms but runny nose. Shit wack. Not missing work
tho

Nothing you can do. But it will be a good for you to see how long it takes for your body to fight it off.
Help your body...elderberry, ginger ,green juice, raw garlic cloves, sitting in a shower( steam).All these cold like symptoms is just your body trying to fight off and get that covid shit out. Over the counter medication just suffocate your natural defense system.

I know it's annoying to have a runny nose and all that. But it's actually means your body is getting the bad stuff out. I tell my son all the time. Don't sniff nothing back up...and shit even throwing up is good. Get all that mucus out. Flush your system out

Nothing you can do. But it will be a good for you to see how long it takes for your body to fight it off.
Help your body...elderberry, ginger ,green juice, raw garlic cloves, sitting in a shower( steam).All these cold like symptoms is just your body trying to fight off and get that covid shit out. Over the counter medication just suffocate your natural defense system.

I know it's annoying to have a runny nose and all that. But it's actually means your body is getting the bad stuff out. I tell my son all the time. Don't sniff nothing back up...and shit even throwing up is good. Get all that mucus out. Flush your system out
Fresh tumeric
Fresh garlic
Fresh gjnger
A lemon and some honey.

blend it and you good

Back