Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

The only thing I take issue with is that you and others attempt to draw conclusions from what you post. I think there has to be a baseline level of knowledge on a subject to confidently draw conclusions from articles about the subject.

Even if the article says “x is the conclusion”, there’s probably some other factors at play in that article’s research or elsewhere that needs to be considered. Without that baseline knowledge it’s hard to know that. You may be drawing great conclusions, but there’s a good chance that with more baseline knowledge the conclusions you draw may be different.

I appreciate your contributions though, this is just how I feel about non-experts trying to draw conclusions on expert level topics.

Also, a lot of this doesn't take a quote/unquote..........."expert"..............to figure out.

At least not the way you think.

Most of it comes from logic and deductive reasoning.

Ironically, seeing through the contradictions of what the so-called experts have been putting out.

So, in that regard, some of us who are referred to as contrarians actually are listening to the experts.

Sad thing is, all they're gonna do is use this to promote the importance of getting booster shots.

View attachment 698384View attachment 698385View attachment 698386

:mhm:

Also should go without saying it's a huge plus that the bulk of infections didn't happen til after vaccinations.

At this point cases shouldn't hold as much weight these days as hospitalizations and death.
Co-sign the part about hospitalizations and deaths. Cases should not be highlighted as much and I think it’s done in the name of ratings more so than giving an accurate picture of the true impact of Covid. If people are catching it and have little to no symptoms what’s the point?

I don’t see the “do my own research” crowd as science deniers either. I’m just saying most of them just don’t have the base of knowledge to do the research effectively enough to form a real conclusion.

I did some low level research on mRNA vaccines and it made sense given my extensive biology and chemistry college education. But when it comes to Ivermectin, whether the vaccine causes infertility, etc., there’s no way I’d be able to do research and draw a reliable conclusion.

Exactly. Also the fact that people seem to be very confused about the fact that since this is still an ongoing situation with research still actively being done then it makes sense that information will change based on what's known now vs what was known initially. When people take issue with information being updated to what's currently being discovered about this that's just a disingenuous stance that allows them to constantly play contrarian.

Exactly. Also the fact that people seem to be very confused about the fact that since this is still an ongoing situation with research still actively being done then it makes sense that information will change based on what's known now vs what was known initially. When people take issue with information being updated to what's currently being discovered about this that's just a disingenuous stance that allows them to constantly play contrarian.
Perfectly put and exhibited on this page. Questions of why we need a booster. I guess you can question the motive behind pushing a booster, but it would be pure speculation unless a person was an expert on the matter and poked reliable holes in the purported science behind the need for a booster. I don’t think anyone on this board has that kind of base knowledge to do such a thing. @DOS_patos claims a certain level of knowledge, but it seems like indirect knowledge and not hands on experience in virology and/or immunology. I could be wrong though.

Co-sign the part about hospitalizations and deaths. Cases should not be highlighted as much and I think it’s done in the name of ratings more so than giving an accurate picture of the true impact of Covid. If people are catching it and have little to no symptoms what’s the point?
In the name of ratings u mean like media? Bc Fauci the one saying no going back to normal til cases drop regardless of declining hospitalizations.

Gonna be interesting to see how the people who thought they were........."fully vaccinated".............will react to this.

Seems like the powers-that-be are trying to figure out just how much they can get away with before enough people start to push back.
I think the majority of those who got their two jabs will think nothing much of getting a 3rd, 4th, 5th etc. Which, if they find the vaccines safe, more power to them.

If anything nefarious was going on my bet is going toward money. Not enough that pharma can make a killing without the mandate, the mandate itself is questionable af to me and unnecessary.

Screenshot_20211118-173630.png Screenshot_20211118-173710.png Screenshot_20211118-173754.png Screenshot_20211118-173813.png

:mhm:

Back