Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Who believes this and who thinks it’s just a made up ploy to push new vaccines?

I actually think the opposite has been happening

They’ve been suppressing the idea (or just choosing not to publicize research on the subject) that we’ve probably needed new vaccines for a long time now, instead they’ve been pushing boosters for the already approved formulas. New vaccines means starting from square one when it comes to the FDA approval process, that’s the last thing a Pfizer would want.

I actually think the opposite has been happening

They’ve been suppressing the idea (or just choosing not to publicize research on the subject) that we’ve probably needed new vaccines for a long time now, pushing boosters for the already approved formulas. New vaccines means starting from square one when it comes to the FDA approval process, that’s the last thing a Pfizer would want.
If another variant comes that requires a new vaccine I think we do start all over again. I hope the people in charge are smarter this time around though.

Nah bruh.

viruses are survivors.

but it could also be a ploy.
People not respecting this like they should
I don’t doubt a vaccine resistant variant is coming, but I’d have to wait to see the impact before running out to get a new vaccine. Hospitalizations and deaths will tell the story for me.

I don’t doubt a vaccine resistant variant is coming, but I’d have to wait to see the impact before running out to get a new vaccine. Hospitalizations and deaths will tell the story for me.

From what I’ve heard natural immunity is much more effective than the vaccine when it comes to the new mutations. Hopefully the fact that so many people have had the virus would mitigate the impact and we will never be in as bad a position as we were when this all started (knocking on wood firmly).

Back