Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Was just listening to the Dope Labs podcast (shoutout @silverfoxx ) and the latest episode was on science deniers. And these experts on the topic said exactly what I’ve said in here. Without a proper level of knowledge and awareness of a topic it’s damn near impossible to “do your own research”.

Go listen because they give researched reasoning for what we’re seeing in the populations’ attitude (regardless of side) towards Covid and the vaccine and how we’ve seen this before in history.

They did also make a good point about scientists’ need to be better communicators so the populace can understand the science behind things such as Covid and vaccines better.

Was just listening to the Dope Labs podcast (shoutout @silverfoxx ) and the latest episode was on science deniers. And these experts on the topic said exactly what I’ve said in here. Without a proper level of knowledge and awareness of a topic it’s damn near impossible to “do your own research”.

Go listen because they give researched reasoning for what we’re seeing in the populations’ attitude (regardless of side) towards Covid and the vaccine and how we’ve seen this before in history.

They did also make a good point about scientists’ need to be better communicators so the populace can understand the science behind things such as Covid and vaccines better.
Aye bruh
I been said I was in this arena with most top pharma companies in the world that’s based in the US. Dealt with concept to consumer.
So yea, I had great inside info taught to me as I was in labs for close to 11 yrs. Been all up in pilot plants and inoc labs
Saw horses die from testing and saw rats regain memory after dementia symptoms which I mentioned here years ago and it’s just now becoming public. Why? Because they had to learn to isolate the proper protein/gene. Stanford VA hospital of medicine in Palo Alto…….look it up. I said this years ago.

It was you who asked what makes my some expert like I got some hidden knowledge or something……..cuz damn it I do.

But I let it ride.
Let y’all rock.
Been saying how certain people can’t take the vaxx. Damn that pod…..I want my props.

:sup:

Not ranting at you……….not all the way.
I mad at errrrrbody right now.
You still cool and tomorrow you the homie.
Right now……bring it hoe. Call me a liar.

I checked the pod and in general it was cool but they fall for some of the same pitfalls. I'd probably be able to guess their stance on everything Covid related unsurprisingly.

Science deniers are real but if your stance can be substantiated by data and studies done by experts and followed by other health agencies around the world u can't be a science denier.

This is the purpose of the Public Health Experts. They take the scientists information, process it, then regurgitate an easy to understand science for the masses. Unless they were meaning the scientists need to directly get their shit together to convey it to us themselves.

Caught this segment from the Hill Rising....speaking of science denialism...

1:25-2:25

Guest says vaccines are good for preventing severe illness but not stopping u from catching or transmitting Covid. Hosts jump on her n say she's spreading misinformation.

Everybody nuts

Caught this segment from the Hill Rising....speaking of science denialism...

1:25-2:25

Guest says vaccines are good for preventing severe illness but not stopping u from catching or transmitting Covid. Hosts jump on her n say she's spreading misinformation.

Everybody nuts

Yep. This is why we need experts, lol. These idiots get on their platforms and just say whatever. The guest said she hasn’t gotten the vaccine but has multi-tiered, multi-faceted natural immunity? Lol. I’m guessing that’s basically diet, exercise, and supplements? That’s just as crazy as saying the vaccinated can’t catch or transmit Covid.

Like you said, everybody nuts.

Aye bruh
I been said I was in this arena with most top pharma companies in the world that’s based in the US. Dealt with concept to consumer.
So yea, I had great inside info taught to me as I was in labs for close to 11 yrs. Been all up in pilot plants and inoc labs
Saw horses die from testing and saw rats regain memory after dementia symptoms which I mentioned here years ago and it’s just now becoming public. Why? Because they had to learn to isolate the proper protein/gene. Stanford VA hospital of medicine in Palo Alto…….look it up. I said this years ago.

It was you who asked what makes my some expert like I got some hidden knowledge or something……..cuz damn it I do.

But I let it ride.
Let y’all rock.
Been saying how certain people can’t take the vaxx. Damn that pod…..I want my props.

:sup:

Not ranting at you……….not all the way.
I mad at errrrrbody right now.
You still cool and tomorrow you the homie.
Right now……bring it hoe. Call me a liar.
How am I just seeing this, lol.

Do you believe there is danger with the vaccine? If so, why given your knowledge. Apologies if you’ve stated as such before but all of the past pages run together right now.

Do you believe anything Covid related that contradicts mainstream scientific evidence?

And I don’t know if anyone that has disputed that there are some people who can’t take the vaccine due to some medical condition so we can table that going forward.

Last point, sounds like you have adjacent knowledge only. Are you a scientist in any way? What exactly is it that you do? No dis, genuinely curious.

I checked the pod and in general it was cool but they fall for some of the same pitfalls. I'd probably be able to guess their stance on everything Covid related unsurprisingly.

Science deniers are real but if your stance can be substantiated by data and studies done by experts and followed by other health agencies around the world u can't be a science denier.
I don’t see the “do my own research” crowd as science deniers either. I’m just saying most of them just don’t have the base of knowledge to do the research effectively enough to form a real conclusion.

I did some low level research on mRNA vaccines and it made sense given my extensive biology and chemistry college education. But when it comes to Ivermectin, whether the vaccine causes infertility, etc., there’s no way I’d be able to do research and draw a reliable conclusion.

Yep. This is why we need experts, lol. These idiots get on their platforms and just say whatever. The guest said she hasn’t gotten the vaccine but has multi-tiered, multi-faceted natural immunity? Lol. I’m guessing that’s basically diet, exercise, and supplements? That’s just as crazy as saying the vaccinated can’t catch or transmit Covid.

Like you said, everybody nuts.
If she meant it lowers her chances of infection/transmission then yea that's ridiculous.

If she means it lowers her chances of severe infection (especially coupled with natural immunity from previous infection) I don't think it's that crazy. Comorbidities and old age are the two most significant risks to Covid.

I don’t see the “do my own research” crowd as science deniers either. I’m just saying most of them just don’t have the base of knowledge to do the research effectively enough to form a real conclusion.

I did some low level research on mRNA vaccines and it made sense given my extensive biology and chemistry college education. But when it comes to Ivermectin, whether the vaccine causes infertility, etc., there’s no way I’d be able to do research and draw a reliable conclusion.
Agree but on that point it comes down to reputable studies. Peer reviewed is even better, with a large sample size.

CDC has defended some of their policies on tiny sample sizes with questionable interpretation while ignoring large, more extensive studies that contradict their position.

I say that to say some shit doesn't take expertise it's just noticing inconsistencies, contradictions and cherry picking.

Agree but on that point it comes down to reputable studies. Peer reviewed is even better, with a large sample size.

CDC has defended some of their policies on tiny sample sizes with questionable interpretation while ignoring large, more extensive studies that contradict their position.

I say that to say some shit doesn't take expertise it's just noticing inconsistencies, contradictions and cherry picking.
I guess it depends on what you’re trying to figure out as to what extent of expertise is needed.

Back