Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

last year well over 30K died from the flu in the US alone.
16M checked in with a doctor for the flu last year. These are just the US numbers.

Over 60K died the year before that. Again, that's just the US numbers.

Worldwide, coronavirus hasn't even scratched the US numbers alone.

People keep saying this shit, and you can just tell its people whose brains cant properly process information.

First of, we know the flu, we know what the flu does, we know how to control the flu.

Second of all, the flu isnt anywhere near as contagious as this. An epidemic is declared when a virus/disease is so contagious that every person that has it passes it along to more than 1 person. The flu is no where near that contagious.

And then the biggest issue. The flu has a kill rate of under 0.1%. People over 60 have close to 1% death rate with the flu. The corona has a kill rate of between 1.5 to 2% depending on the country and close to 10% for those over 60. So corono kills 10 to 15 times more once someone gets it.

Do the math. On an average year, 3 million americans get the flu and and at a 0.01% kill rate, bout 30k people die. Now what happens if 3 million people get coronq at 1.5%

Add that experts are saying 100 to 150 million americans are expected to have it.

Anyone who talks to flu talk shows they cant analayze data. Read some shit a dumb ass said on some dumb ass forum and running with it.

Word to Trump.

And this wasn't one of those humble meek homeless ppl he was one of these type niggas

still worthy of kindness loch

Not vs my health or life

What if I'm around my mom,who's older and she dies from that shit

I'll shoot that homeless nigga in the face

I'm screaming fuck that nigga

This applies to anybody not just that homeless man ,but he was reckless

Obviously he had a runny nose cause his mouth and nose was covered

Yall be nice

Let him move in with you and use your bathroom while you at it

Not vs my health or life

What if I'm around my mom,who's older and she dies from that shit

I'll shoot that homeless nigga in the face

I'm screaming fuck that nigga

This applies to anybody not just that homeless man ,but he was reckless

Obviously he had a runny nose cause his mouth and nose was covered

Yall be nice

Let him move in with you and use your bathroom while you at it

where do you live?

hardly.

As of right now, worldwide there are 134K cases of coronavirus. There have been a total of 4900 deaths.

World.. Wide...

The CDC has estimated that around 30K people in the US have died from the flu from Oct 1st, 2019 through Feb 1st of this year (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm)

30k dead from the flu.
In JUST the US alone.

This coronavirus ain't touching the flu.
Lol. Y’all missing is the fact that this is new though and it’s just getting started. So no the flu is not worse.

@Loch121

You gotta chill fam. You seeming like the most anxious, scared mfer in this bitch.

Just go about your regular life, wash your hands, and you gon be good.
how sway?

The girl I was supposed to go on a date with at Grady talking bout she feels sick

I haven't been around her in like 3 weeks though

I actually feel sick,but it could be a slight cold

No fever or runny nose,more a little congested

I be outside

Nah you would have had to been there

I bet yall wouldn't wanna be around that nigga either

I ain't hearing nothing yall talkin bout rt now

You chill nigga

how sway?

The girl I was supposed to go on a date with at Grady talking bout she feels sick

I haven't been around her in like 3 weeks though

I actually feel sick,but it could be a slight cold

No fever or runny nose,more a little congested

I be outside

Nah you would have had to been there

I bet yall wouldn't wanna be around that nigga either

I ain't hearing nothing yall talkin bout rt now

You chill nigga

RIP my brother

I'm going to Northside Dr and if I got it already it won't matter when I beat the breaks off that homeless nigga before I die.

Back