Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

last year well over 30K died from the flu in the US alone.
16M checked in with a doctor for the flu last year. These are just the US numbers.

Over 60K died the year before that. Again, that's just the US numbers.

Worldwide, coronavirus hasn't even scratched the US numbers alone.

this is worse than the flu.

i think we all can agree to that

Last edited:
As for them only focusing on deaths I get it

U still have people down playing the shit. If they keep mentioning the deaths it probly increase the likelihood of more people remaining vigilant rather than

"ah they curing ppl I'll be aight"
*Nonchalantly spreads the shit*

Idk man, i think its just the paranoia getting to me

but i was sick for maybe a few days last month. Fine now, but this shit got me worried about if im a carrier on the low .

this is worst than the flu.

i think we all can agree to that

hardly.

As of right now, worldwide there are 134K cases of coronavirus. There have been a total of 4900 deaths.

World.. Wide...

The CDC has estimated that around 30K people in the US have died from the flu from Oct 1st, 2019 through Feb 1st of this year (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm)

30k dead from the flu.
In JUST the US alone.

This coronavirus ain't touching the flu.

I was in a Krystal late the other night and a lot of homeless ppl be in around there.One had something and had a napkin or towel covering his face looking sick.

He tried to use some change to buy something and the lady was like "Nah we don't want that money,get that shit off the counter"

Then he was still there and she said "You gotta go"

And I told If "I come down with that shit I'm coming back around here and I'mma beat the fuck your homeless ass" Pause

Nigga had the nerve to write this and click post reply.

hardly.

As of right now, worldwide there are 134K cases of coronavirus. There have been a total of 4900 deaths.

World.. Wide...

The CDC has estimated that around 30K people in the US have died from the flu from Oct 1st, 2019 through Feb 1st of this year (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm)

30k dead from the flu.
In JUST the US alone.

This coronavirus ain't touching the flu.

its worse than the flu Koncept.

sorry babe.

Last edited:
Why are people buying out all of the toilet paper? Serious question, I just don’t understand it. Are they afraid they’re going to be quarantined in their house unable to get anybody to bring them some TP?

Nigga had the nerve to write this and click post reply.
Fuck that.This shit is real

IDGAF about that homeless man when it comes to catching The Walking Dead disease

I mean every word of this

sidenote kinda feeling sick......

Fuck that nigga

I just saw some shit where Iran has graves that can be seen from space and niggas worried about being nice to some sick ass homeless nigga

FOH

I'll repost it

Back