Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Sounds too much like right. This will never happen, not in this country.

It's too many poor black people for them to ever think about helping anybody else that don't already have the means to help themselves.

I hope I'm wrong but history has me thinking differently.

This is why I fuck with Lipstickalley too

They had videos from China's version of twitter weeks ago showing ppl falling out in the streets and hospitals of sick ppl having seizures way before this shit hit the fan.

China was deleting them shits fast.

Them chicks even got apocalypse rumors/stories

Last edited:

They had videos from China's version of twitter weeks ago showing ppl falling out in the streets and hospitals of sick ppl having seizures way before this shit hit the fan.

China was deleted them shits fast.

I just posted the same thing in the cornoavirus conspiracy thread.

Same on Godlikeproductions.

Since late December early January.

They all gone now tho....

China was deleted them shits fast.

yup use to check the hashtag on twitter months back and police were walking around in quarantine outfits toting large guns, forcing ppl to stay indoors

“the flu is worse”

are we sure about that?

Last edited:
Trump and Pence won't get tested for the virus

Trump was on TV last night looking like it was over. He was out of breath, slurring his words and everything.

I don't understand. Why would trump n pence not get tested? They prolly lying tho. Odds are they got tested, jus not tellin the public

They routinely talk about what this country can't afford ad nauseum like universal healthcare or reparations but can inject 1.5T into the stock market.
FailingLinearCony-size_restricted.gif

Fuck this place

It was just Monday mfs I have to be around at work were saying:

"It's media scare tactic!"
"Coronavirus been around forever it's nothin!"
"The flu kills more people!"
"Yes I'd still get on a plane!"

Now I'm all for shit heads suffering from their own stubborness but if they're not taking it serious they're putting u at risk too.

yup use to check the hashtag on twitter months back and police were walking around in quarantine outfits toting large guns, forcing ppl to stay indoors

“the flu is worst”

are we sure about that?

last year well over 30K died from the flu in the US alone.
16M checked in with a doctor for the flu last year. These are just the US numbers.

Over 60K died the year before that. Again, that's just the US numbers.

Worldwide, coronavirus hasn't even scratched the US numbers alone.

Back