Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

People keep saying this shit, and you can just tell its people whose brains cant properly process information.

First of, we know the flu, we know what the flu does, we know how to control the flu.

Second of all, the flu isnt anywhere near as contagious as this. An epidemic is declared when a virus/disease is so contagious that every person that has it passes it along to more than 1 person. The flu is no where near that contagious.

And then the biggest issue. The flu has a kill rate of under 0.1%. People over 60 have close to 1% death rate with the flu. The corona has a kill rate of between 1.5 to 2% depending on the country and close to 10% for those over 60. So corono kills 10 to 15 times more once someone gets it.

Do the math. On an average year, 3 million americans get the flu and and at a 0.01% kill rate, bout 30k people die. Now what happens if 3 million people get coronq at 1.5%

Add that experts are saying 100 to 150 million americans are expected to have it.

Anyone who talks to flu talk shows they cant analayze data. Read some shit a dumb ass said on some dumb ass forum and running with it.

Word to Trump.

Fam, I compared the numbers from the CDC, not some interwebs loon. I kept seeing these numbers on TV and the number of deaths seemed pretty low to me, so I took a look at the CDC numbers for the flu, something people get and die from despite the "vaccine" we already have. Influenza kills far more people that I could have imagined in just this country alone. And while, yes, mortality rates for covid19 seem high, even that's not telling the whole picture because it varies wildly from country to country and even wild variations within the countries themselves, just like the flu.

Who's he catching it from stupid?

Smart dumb niggas.
WTF are you talking about?

How am I dumb for not wanting this sick mutha fucka around me in a damn pandemic

Fuck that ho ass bum nigga

Like I said now I feel sick

Niggas act like I'm supposed to put his bum ass over me and mine.

You go around a sick ass homeless man and sing kumbaya and shit,not me

Yall sound fuckin crazy to me rt now

For all I know he homeless cause he smokes crack.In that case,fuck em

WTF are you talking about?

How am I dumb for not wanting this sick mutha fucka around me in a damn pandemic

Fuck that ho ass bum nigga

Like I said now I feel sick

Niggas act like I'm supposed to put his bum ass over me and mine.

You go around a sick ass homeless man and sing kumbaya and shit,not me

Yall sound fuckin crazy to me rt now

For all I know he homeless cause he smokes crack.In that case,fuck em

You're more likely to catch it than him. He's constantly isolated. You're girl feeling sick.

You don't gotta treat homeless people like shit cause it's a pandemic fuck head. But keep in mind because theres plenty of fuck heads like you out there that's the last person you have to worry about having covid 19 because people are less likely to go near them anyway.

You sound dumb and ignorant af.

You're more likely to catch it than him. He's constantly isolated. You're girl feeling sick.

You don't gotta treat homeless people like shit cause it's a pandemic fuck head. But keep in mind because theres plenty of fuck heads like you out there that's the last person you have to worry about having covid 19 because people are less likely to go near them anyway.

You sound dumb and ignorant af.
Dog fuck that homeless man

fuck him fuck him fuck him

I ain't been around old girl in 3 weeks so it's most likely unrelated

He not isolated.There's hella bums on Northside and they run with each other

And he be walking in restaurants and shit

and they take money from strangers

You don't know wtf you talking bout

Are you homeless nigga?

fuck you worried bout his bitch ass for?

I ain't no fuck head nigga

You wasn't there nigga.

Dog fuck that homeless man

fuck him fuck him fuck him

I ain't been around old girl in 3 weeks so it's most likely unrelated

He not isolated.There's hella bums on Northside and they run with each other

And he be walking in restaurants and shit

and they take money from strangers

You don't know wtf you talking bout

Are you homeless nigga?

fuck you worried bout his butch ass for?

I ain't no fuck head nigga

You wasn't there nigga.

Hurry up and catch corona nigga. Then die slow.

Back