Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

The nerve of people who make bad decisions and have fucked up opinions getting upset and crying wolf because niggas start dogging them or going in on them.

Don't act like a bitch and get soft when niggas call out your stupidity. Own your bad takes.

One of the things that pisses me off the most regarding COVID and the vaccines is that people who have the strongest and most wrong opinions about both don't have nearly the same energy on other shit that's similar.

Like where is all your energy for pediatrics and all of the shots we've been getting and giving our kids for decades? How many of these niggas who are railroading these vaccines are the same niggas that didn't have a problem dropping their draws and letting a random doctor WHO WAS NOT YOUR FAMILY PHYSICIAN hold their nuts while they coughed just so they can play for the team that year?

The same niggas that think that their outsmarting the CDC are the same niggas that ate school lunch for decades and now they are experts on what can and can't be put in their bodies.

Niggas are blasting the approval timeline for the vaccines as if we can all pull up or memory banks and cite the last time we had a pandemic of this magnitude.

The worst part to me is how OPINIONS have been weaponized in the last few years. Niggas will really put their opinions up against HARDCORE FUCKING FACTS and walk away from the discussion feeling like they accomplished something.

Let me break down what we're all seeing play out in real time. There is a war going on right now between the niggas who knew how to pay attention and learn something in school and niggas who bullshitted their way through and didn't learn shit. The fucked up part about it is this country is so fucked up that both groups graduated so the idiots feel like since they made it through that they are certified and legit. No nigga. You're still dumb as fuck and being an adult with your same childish and uneducated opinions doesn't change that.

I'll be glad when as a whole this country finally cuts off all of the dumbass deadweight of the idiots that we've been carrying around with us for whole ass lifetimes.

One of the things that pisses me off the most regarding COVID and the vaccines is that people who have the strongest and most wrong opinions about both don't have nearly the same energy on other shit that's similar.

Like where is all your energy for pediatrics and all of the shots we've been getting and giving our kids for decades? How many of these niggas who are railroading these vaccines are the same niggas that didn't have a problem dropping their draws and letting a random doctor WHO WAS NOT YOUR FAMILY PHYSICIAN hold their nuts while they coughed just so they can play for the team that year?

The same niggas that think that their outsmarting the CDC are the same niggas that ate school lunch for decades and now they are experts on what can and can't be put in their bodies.

Niggas are blasting the approval timeline for the vaccines as if we can all pull up or memory banks and cite the last time we had a pandemic of this magnitude.

The worst part to me is how OPINIONS have been weaponized in the last few years. Niggas will really put their opinions up against HARDCORE FUCKING FACTS and walk away from the discussion feeling like they accomplished something.

Let me break down what we're all seeing play out in real time. There is a war going on right now between the niggas who knew how to pay attention and learn something in school and niggas who bullshitted their way through and didn't learn shit. The fucked up part about it is this country is so fucked up that both groups graduated so the idiots feel like since they made it through that they are certified and legit. No nigga. You're still dumb as fuck and being an adult with your same childish and uneducated opinions doesn't change that.

I'll be glad when as a whole this country finally cuts off all of the dumbass deadweight of the idiots that we've been carrying around with us for whole ass lifetimes.

los shut up

The nerve of people who make bad decisions and have fucked up opinions getting upset and crying wolf because niggas start dogging them or going in on them.

Don't act like a bitch and get soft when niggas call out your stupidity. Own your bad takes.

I'm vaccinated.

What you said is foul. Period.

Lol yo wtf did I just read in the last page? A Nigga wishin death on ppl or hopin for the worse towards folks who are uncomfortable taking the vax? That’s wild

You can't read then. This country is being held back by stupid people. They're hiding being their "opinions" and fake as beliefs. The reality is that they're fucking dumb and since so many of them are dumb we all have to move at the same dumbass pace.

Why the fuck is there even a surge right now? It's because there's too many idiots who won't get the fucking vaccine. The excuses for the majority of people who won't take it is a bunch of invalid bullshit.

There's literally a thread on here where a nigga got a gun out of his hood and ran up on somebody and got clapped for it and the comments are like

"Fair is fair"

But call science deniers and anti-vaxers stupid and say that they should accept the pain that comes with their consequences is foul?

Which one is it?

It's cool to admire a nigga getting killed for running up and paying the ultimate price but nope, you better not say shit to the science deniers? Their feels matter too ya know.

We all have to live with the consequences of our actions and for the past year we've all been living with and dragging through the consequences of too many people who are either uneducated or just plan old dumb. They don't deserve sympathy and don't need to be treated with kid gloves. They wanna play with fire and drag the whole country down with them then that's their choice but they should own up to the results. Live with it. Then accept it.

Niggas don't have a problem lacking sympathy when the talk is about gunplay, fighting, abusing women, sexual assault, or any other foul shit but call a muthafucka stupid and tell them that they deserve what's coming from the results of their actions and niggas turn into offended sympathizers.

Back