Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

That was funny as shit. Who the fuck was the broad talking all that shit about the vaccine and why would anybody really listen to her?

People look for confirmation of shit they already believe so somebody already on the fence or on the no side of vaccines would fall for this easily

People look for confirmation of shit they already believe so somebody already on the fence or on the no side of vaccines would fall for this easily

I get all that. I really wanted to know who she is. Like what is her background. Does she have any real knowledge and/or work in science or health at all.

Changes absolutely nothing I said.
It does because you said the people co-signing ill will on people are fucked up. I know I didn’t co-sign that, I co-signed his points about dumbass people.

Either way, I was just correcting the record. I don’t put that much stock into reactions on here.

It does because you said the people co-signing ill will on people are fucked up. I know I didn’t co-sign that, I co-signed his points about dumbass people.

Either way, I was just correcting the record. I don’t put that much stock into reactions on here.

All of what you typed still changes absolutely nothing I said.

To bold I for damn sure can't tell.

You looking to pick an e-fight or something? Lol. I said what I had to say. Be easy bro.

I ain't your bro.

If the reason you cosigned his post wasn't a part of what I said. Then my statement didn't having fucking thing to do with you and you shouldn't have had a fucking thing to say to me.

Move the fuck along if it don't apply to you.

You trippin like shit. Yes it does make you a fucked up person to wish ill will on people cause they ain't doing what you want them to do.

The niggas who cosigned that bullshit just as fucked up as well.

I'm not trippin. Anti-vaxers don't understand that their resistance to getting the vaccine is making this pandemic longer then it has to be.

Their decision to not get vaccinated and still participate in society does effect me. It effects everyone.

Our whole way of life changed in the last year and two ways we know we can get it back on track is to get vaccinated and wear mask but you got stupid muthafuckas out here who think that they are smarter than career scientist and doctors and their resistance is what causing the pandemic to drag.

Why stress yourself about what other people are doing when the vaccine isn't slowing transmission? I don't understand the need to attack anyone. It's weird to me. It's not making you sicker.

How the fuck can you sit up here and say that the vaccine is not slowing transmission when the overwhelming majority of people who are testing positive and being hospitalized with COVID are unvaccinated people?

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE HOSPITALIZED WITH COVID ARE UNVACCINATED. THAT MEANS THAT THE VACCINE IS WORKING. HENCE THE REASON WHY THE AMOUNT OF VACCINATED PEOPLE TESTING POSITIVE AND BEING HOSPITALIZED IS SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER THAN UNVACCINATED PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I'm not trippin. Anti-vaxers don't understand that their resistance to getting the vaccine is making this pandemic longer then it has to be.

Their decision to not get vaccinated and still participate in society does effect me. It effects everyone.

Our whole way of life changed in the last year and two ways we know we can get it back on track is to get vaccinated and wear mask but you got stupid muthafuckas out here who think that they are smarter than career scientist and doctors and their resistance is what causing the pandemic to drag.

I'm not even about to read what you typed.

Wishing ill will on somebody is fucked up.

Now if you said you didn't care if they died because your felt they were dumb for not taking the vaccine. I honestly wouldn't have had shit to say about that.

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Added to the ignore list

I'm not even about to read what you typed.

Wishing ill will on somebody is fucked up.

Now if you said you didn't care if they died because your felt they were dumb for not taking the vaccine. I honestly wouldn't have had shit to say about that.

Wishing ill will on people who refuse to take any measures to ensure your safety during a deadly pandemic is not fucked up.

They deserve all the pain that they may receive for being ignorant and putting other people in danger.

This is no different than wishing ill will on drunk drivers. I'm not gonna wish them well or ignore them. They deserved to get fucked up for making stupid decisions.

Wishing ill will on people who refuse to take any measures to ensure your safety during a deadly pandemic is not fucked up.

They deserve all the pain that they may receive for being ignorant and putting other people in danger.

This is no different than wishing ill will on drunk drivers. I'm not gonna wish them well or ignore them. They deserved to get fucked up for making stupid decisions.

I'm honestly not reading any of the shit you're typing.

I said what I said and I'm standing on that.

Back