Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

"CDC has a retrospective mindset, they don't do good prospective data collection and real time actionable information sharing”

seems to be the main issue to me..

From an article I quoted on page 711 that Dos posted......
Screenshot_20210720-151908.png

So the people in the other thread disregarding the study I posted from UK public health or saying they need more info/context (even tho it was in the study if they actually looked at it) are gonna listen to whatever numbers public figures in the US spew out knowing CDC is doing a shitty job collecting the data

And the wheels keep spinning

From an article I quoted on page 711 that Dos posted......
View attachment 599387

So the people in the other thread disregarding the study I posted from UK public health or saying they need more info/context (even tho it was in the study if they actually looked at it) are gonna listen to whatever numbers public figures in the US spew out knowing CDC is doing a shitty job collecting the data

And the wheels keep spinning
Why y'all so stuck on breakthrough infections? Is it because y'all not vaxxed? Breakthrough infections are not a concern for the vaccinated, so I guess I do understand why y'all stuck on it.

Why y'all so stuck on breakthrough infections? Is it because y'all not vaxxed? Breakthrough infections are not a concern for the vaccinated, so I guess I do understand why y'all stuck on it.
Lol breakthrough infections are real. If you are vaxxed u should actually give a fuck about this bc it pertains to u.

But that's not my point.

My point is they're saying unvaxxed are 99% hospitalized and dying, while not collecting data on the vaxxed who suffer breakthrough infections

Do u realize that they're not giving u accurate information about the protection the vaccine gives u against Delta?

Or do u need Fauci to tell u so u can consider it

Lol breakthrough infections are real. If you are vaxxed u should actually give a fuck about this bc it pertains to u.

But that's not my point.

My point is they're saying unvaxxed are 99% hospitalized and dying, while not collecting data on the vaxxed who suffer breakthrough infections

Do u realize that they're not giving u accurate information about the protection the vaccine gives u against Delta?

Or do u need Fauci to tell u so u can consider it
If 99% of those hospitalized and dying are not vaxxed, the vaccine is working, no? And if I get a breakthrough infection and I'm asymptomatic, why should I care?

When data is held back, u don't get the full picture and can be misleading

Also I don't need a vaccine I have natural immunity. My chances are as good as yours.
I got you. I guess the only picture I care about when it comes to the vaccines and covid is that I'm good now that I'm vaxxed.

I'd still like them to get to the bottom of how it happened if there was nefarious intent or negligence at play.

I got you. I guess the only picture I care about when it comes to the vaccines and covid is that I'm good now that I'm vaxxed.
If vaxxed hospitalizations remain at 1% or lower then I can see why reporting it is pointless..In that regard I can agree w u

BUT

We haven't even hit the wave that's predicted. So if those numbers go up for breakthroughs will they still go unreported? This is where it's a slippery slope. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

I'd still like them to get to the bottom of how it happened if there was nefarious intent or negligence at play.
I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of it. I also assume it was negligence not nefarious. And if it came from that lab, there's way too much funding involved for them to actually wanna halt anything.

And China wouldn't be the only ones to blame, US would probably take blame too. So no one is really gonna put actual effort to finding out.

If vaxxed hospitalizations remain at 1% or lower then I can see why reporting it is pointless..In that regard I can agree w u

BUT

We haven't even hit the wave that's predicted. So if those numbers go up for breakthroughs will they still go unreported? This is where it's a slippery slope. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of it. I also assume it was negligence not nefarious. And if it came from that lab, there's way too much funding involved for them to actually wanna halt anything.

And China wouldn't be the only ones to blame, US would probably take blame too. So no one is really gonna put actual effort to finding out.
If the hospitalization and death numbers go up for vaxxed and don't get reported you'd be suggesting a conspiracy from those in charge. I don't think they'd be able to cover that up for long even if they tried.

If they're honest, then of course the breakthrough infections will get reported via the hospitalization and death numbers.

Back