Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Smmfh. I just ordered masks again. Not saying im gonna start rocking them, but its starting to get like that again.

Fully vaccinated btw

it can never investigated properly because of politics. You your self is saying the truth should be revealed. Yet the government just voted not to release the origins of Covid.

You are letting politics get in the way of your thinking. You don’t agree with Rand Paul that the research lead to Covid? You don’t have to agree, but you shouldn’t agree with Fauci either. You literally had no idea what they were even arguing over, but just because of one is Rand Paul and the other is Dr.Fauci you chose your side.
Ok.

I kinda feel like we're at point now where we're just waiting for the anti-vaxxers to just die off or get sick and struggle through it to varying degrees and at least get the booby price of antibodies for not being able to wear a mask, social distance or wash their hands properly. But while they do that let's hope none of us non-idiots get sick and need medical treatment but there are no beds because these guys were on some "i'm too smart for science" shit until it effects them directly.

I kinda feel like we're at point now where we're just waiting for the anti-vaxxers to just die off or get sick and struggle through it to varying degrees and at least get the booby price of antibodies for not being able to wear a mask, social distance or wash their hands properly. But while they do that let's hope none of us non-idiots get sick and need medical treatment but there are no beds because these guys were on some "i'm too smart for science" shit until it effects them directly.

You keep posting about vaxxed people spreading the infection, but that shit don’t matter, lol. We not the ones taking up all of the beds with Covid infections, non-vaxxed are. And if the non-vaxxed were vaxxed, we wouldn’t be having this discussion about going back to masking because people wouldn’t be getting sick as much and dying. I’m sure there would be some, but not anywhere near as much as now.

Like I said before, no more masks, no more lockdowns. Let everyone choose for themselves and let the chips fall where they may.

You keep posting about vaxxed people spreading the infection, but that shit don’t matter, lol. We not the ones taking up all of the beds with Covid infections, non-vaxxed are. And if the non-vaxxed were vaxxed, we wouldn’t be having this discussion about going back to masking because people wouldn’t be getting sick as much and dying. I’m sure there would be some, but not anywhere near as much as now.

Like I said before, no more masks, no more lockdowns. Let everyone choose for themselves and let the chips fall where they may.
Or people can just wear a mask and starve this out.

Masks are stopping it, not the vaccine.

Or people can just wear a mask and starve this out.

Masks are stopping it, not the vaccine.
So because you don’t want to get the vaccine the world should wear masks? Lol.

Nah.

And I’m not against masks, but if I’m vaccinated, I’m not wearing one just because other people don’t want to get vaccinated.

You expect people to do something to help unvaccinated people, but don’t expect unvaccinated people to help themselves by getting vaxxed.

I’ll actually do it if it’s needed to protect everyone, but I’ll never agree with this logic.

And you’re the personal responsibility guy so…

So because you don’t want to get the vaccine the world should wear masks? Lol.

Nah.

And I’m not against masks, but if I’m vaccinated, I’m not wearing one just because other people don’t want to get vaccinated.

You expect people to do something to help unvaccinated people, but don’t expect unvaccinated people to help themselves by getting vaxxed.

I’ll actually do it if it’s needed to protect everyone, but I’ll never agree with this logic.

And you’re the personal responsibility guy so…
You still don’t get it.

But it’s cool.

I told y’all from the beginning...a lot of y’all have a very basic understanding of this.

And yes , I’m always responsible for my own actions and never stopped wearing my mask.

Not trying to catch it or spread it if caught.
Vax not stopping either.

But what do i know.

Y’all got it

You still don’t get it.

But it’s cool.

I told y’all from the beginning...a lot of y’all have a very basic understanding of this.

And yes , I’m always responsible for my own actions and never stopped wearing my mask.

Not trying to catch it or spread it if caught.
Vax not stopping either.

But what do i know.

Y’all got it
It’s always easy to say “y’all don’t get it” as if somehow your level of intelligence or understanding is superior to everyone else’s. It’s an easy cop-out used to still maintain a level of credibility.

No I get it, and I think you’re wrong.

It’s always easy to say “y’all don’t get it” as if somehow your level of intelligence or understanding is superior to everyone else’s. It’s an easy cop-out used to still maintain a level of credibility.

No I get it, and I think you’re wrong.
Ain’t even like that bruh.

Back