Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Maybe I should have been more specific with my comment...

I think some hesitancy to the vaccine is reasonable. The concerns freeman @DOS_patos and @B_A expressed seemed reasonable(to me) and all three of them have expressed a willingness to get more information and learning more. I'm never gonna clown someone for wanting more information

I think vaccine hesitancy is understandable. The reasons people give to explain their hesitance are mostly irrational.

Aside from the conspiracies, most of the questions they ask have accessible answers. The ones that don't aren't possible to answer 100% ie "what will the vaccine do to my specific body in 10 years time"

The answer to that question is most likely nothin' aside from vaccinate you from this virus but that's not enough for them.

Easy to say they're willin' to learn but they reject what they see

In what way did I misrepresent what you said
I didn't say science said it was the end be all. I said it's pushed as being the be all. Two different statements. Science makes it, media pushes it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea of this type of vaccine, cost effective, hopefully safer, easier and faster to make. Ideally, it's the end all be all to a new way to vaccinate, we just need more data, which we won't have for a good while.

The auto immune disease thing is one of the things I read about the vaccine on a government page, regarding past results in animals while using MRNA vaccines.

I didn't say science said it was the end be all. I said it's pushed as being the be all.

Two different statements. Science makes it, media pushes it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea of this type of vaccine, cost effective, hopefully safer, easier and faster to make. Ideally, it's the end all be all to a new way to vaccinate, we just need more data, which we won't have for a good while.

The auto immune disease thing is one of the things I read about the vaccine on a government page, regarding past results in animals while using MRNA vaccines.

You're right. They are different statements. Kind of.

They're both equally ridiculous though as the media reports what science says and I've seen no article or news report anywhere that says this vaccine is 100% or things will go back to normal as soon as we take it so I don't kno' where you're gettin' this be all and end all idea.

I don't think I misrepresented your position but I don't mind changin' the quote

You're right. They are different statements. Kind of.

They're both equally ridiculous though as the media reports what science says and I've seen no article or news report anywhere that says this vaccine is 100% or things will go back to normal as soon as we take it so I don't kno' where you're gettin' this be all and end all idea.

I don't think I misrepresented your position but I don't mind changin' the quote
Nah, media is little savage bastards that warp the truth to make money. If your statement is any gage in your trust in the media that's terrifying,mostly cuz that means billions are the same. Sacry af. I go by what my eyes are seeing, what others are telling me they are actually seeing or not seeing. That's real. Otherwise I know know what I'm told, just like the rest of you. And I refuse to apologize for my suspicious nature. Especially when things have be hailed as great, harmed many people. Pharmaceuticals for example.

No point to change the quote now

I think vaccine hesitancy is understandable. The reasons people give to explain their hesitance are mostly irrational.

Aside from the conspiracies, most of the questions they ask have accessible answers. The ones that don't aren't possible to answer 100% ie "what will the vaccine do to my specific body in 10 years time"

The answer to that question is most likely nothin' aside from vaccinate you from this virus but that's not enough for them.

I get hesitancy but you cant be hesitant if you smoke crack rock drink regularly or have unhealthy heating habits or do otherwisw reckless shit.
I was hesistanti white people going to Indian rez's tongrt the vaccine... sold

Nah, media is little savage bastards that warp the truth to make money. If your statement is any gage in your trust in the media that's terrifying,mostly cuz that means billions are the same. Sacry af. I go by what my eyes are seeing, what others are telling me they are actually seeing or not seeing. That's real. Otherwise I know know what I'm told, just like the rest of you. And I refuse to apologize for my suspicious nature. Especially when things have be hailed as great, harmed many people. Pharmaceuticals for example.

No point to change the quote now

Another person willin' to risk their life due to blind bias against the media.

Stay safe

Another person willin' to risk their life due to blind bias against the media.

Stay safe
Bruh, do you know the last time I got sick? Me neither. Don't pollute your immune system with immune supresors like drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, don't be scared of germs, and drink water, water is imperative to helping your body be a strong fighter!

Stay safe too, hope it the vaccine works out like it's suppose to.

What’s being rejected?

the data you seem ok with or only the data we are saying it’s not enough of?

I get hesitancy but you cant be hesitant if you smoke crack rock drink regularly or have unhealthy heating habits or do otherwisw reckless shit.
I was hesistanti white people going to Indian rez's tongrt the vaccine... sold
I think the vaccine getting to you
Lol

Maybe that's what it is, maybe not. Fact is NIH and WHO didn't press China hard enough and took their word for it.

I could be wrong but it's a lil coincidental that over a billion in funding for gain of function research, which is possibly what led to lab leak, was just approved..now that the bag secured Fauci changing his tune.

I'ma eventually look more into that though.
I’m going to see if I can find that one video

it connects a lot of dots

Back