Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

It's the Tuskegee experiment but also the fact that the discussions around the vaccine exposed how many people don't actually know what happened during the Tuskegee experiment too. Ive seen far too many people, even some admitted on abw, that they were always told that people were literally infected with syphilis and have based their stance on that false premise.

I was one of them. I was completely mislead on exactly what the Tuskegee experiment was.

That, and, the psycho analysis was just crazy.

Like we feel a tricked for taking the vaccine and now we trying to trick yall to make ourselves feel better?

Lmaoooo. Shit was a wild leap of logic.

Aside from the vaccine talk, that mentality is more prevalent than you might think.

Tuskegee experiment REALLY set our people back man. You truly hate to see it. I'm speaking from a privilege position though, my girl has a PHD in Virology and is black which is super rare so I get spoiled with alot of helpful information that my family don't know. That's why black representation is critical in STEM, hell even more so in science since most black folks I know are anti vacciners or conspiracy theorists. Having a young, charismatic Neil Tyson like advocate would be dope. Too many snake oil salesman right now.

niggas listen to dr sebi and YouTube niggas over a primary care physician

I dont care who does or doesnt take the vaccine.

I only cared about my loved ones getting the vaccine. And at this point, they all vaccinated.

Im just making sure that I only chill with my friends who been vaccinated cause I dont wanna even wanna be remotely possible of them getting it from me.

But a random mfer at the store that dont wanna get it? Thats on them. Not mad at them at all. Just dont tell me to cover my cough just because you dont wanna vaccinate and we cool. Cause now that im vaccinated im coughing in everyones face.
you foul for this.

out here trynna kill people.

I was one of them. I was completely mislead on exactly what the Tuskegee experiment was.

And this is why having the right information is important. There's plenty of reasons to question medical information. But when niggas get to arguing shit they "heard" but don't actually know the details on is how we ended up with those idiots just last year who swore the mask mandates was some 5g infection conspiracy.

And this is why having the right information is important. There's plenty of reasons to question medical information. But when niggas get to arguing shit they "heard" but don't actually know the details on is how we ended up with those idiots just last year who swore the mask mandates was some 5g infection conspiracy.
Soooooo
You telling me I’m stupid?

you calling me a hoe?

Tuskegee experiment REALLY set our people back man. You truly hate to see it. I'm speaking from a privilege position though, my girl has a PHD in Virology and is black which is super rare so I get spoiled with alot of helpful information that my family don't know. That's why black representation is critical in STEM, hell even more so in science since most black folks I know are anti vacciners or conspiracy theorists. Having a young, charismatic Neil Tyson like advocate would be dope. Too many snake oil salesman right now.
Interesting post

Got the pfizer and got the second dose on Saturday. Barely no symptoms. Just felt alittle sleepy for 2 hours and I was straight. S/o to my immune system man and it's hard work.
Actually heard that the more reaction you have the better your immune system.

I don’t know if it’s true, but since I had a reaction, I’m going to run with it.

Back