Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Yeah, sounds like an unlucky situation and has been known to happen. Body hadn’t built up the immunity yet.

The petty in me wanted to cuss him out cause the day he got it he was pressing me to go cause we both live in the same area and basically called me an idiot and anti vaxxer.

If I was interested it was a 10 minute walk away. But I'm still mulling the decision and getting as much information as possible. Was really about to pull up on this nigga for how he was talking tho. Niggas had to change the subject.

Now him and his pops covid positive. Took everything for me not to say some petty shit yesterday. I was in the chat like welp "look at my new rock grill"

20210508_073657.jpg

The petty in me wanted to cuss him out cause the day he got it he was pressing me to go cause we both live in the same area and basically called me an idiot and anti vaxxer.

If I was interested it was a 10 minute walk away. But I'm still mulling the decision and getting as much information as possible. Was really about to pull up on this nigga for how he was talking tho. Niggas had to change the subject.

Now him and his pops covid positive. Took everything for me not to say some petty shit yesterday. I was in the chat like welp "look at my new rock grill"

View attachment 529047
I don't blame anyone for being hesitant, to each his own.

But that's funny you change the subject from Covid to "look at my new rock grill", lol. I just imagine if that happened in actual in person conversation, lol.

I don't blame anyone for being hesitant, to each his own.

But that's funny you change the subject from Covid to "look at my new rock grill", lol. I just imagine if that happened in actual in person conversation, lol.

It was that or I was gonna let him have it. Lol. If his pops didn't catch it i might have hit him with some form of I told you so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to like walk around with a vaccine card after that.

Someone sits beside me with no mask they're liable to get punched in the face.

Do you have to like walk around with a vaccine card after that.

Someone sits beside me with no mask they're liable to get punched in the face.
I’ve said it before, but I’ll repeat it. Now that the vaccine is out, it’s not up to everybody to look out for those that don’t want to get vaccinated. All mask restrictions should be lifted and if you don’t want to get vaccinated, that’s the risk you take. It’s truly personal responsibility now that people can protect themselves from Covid.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll repeat it. Now that the vaccine is out, it’s not up to everybody to look out for those that don’t want to get vaccinated. All mask restrictions should be lifted and if you don’t want to get vaccinated, that’s the risk you take. It’s truly personal responsibility now that people can protect themselves from Covid.

The vaccine doesn't cure covid tho...

You can still catch and spread that shit.

But that's why I keep going back to making sure I get as much information as possible.

Mfs get vaccinated and go back to all their nasty habits. Smmfh.

You can still catch and/or transmit COVID even if you are vaccinated tho... Folks need to keep their fuckin masks on

You can still catch and/or transmit COVID even if you are vaccinated tho... Folks need to keep their fuckin masks on
Ay, that’s your choice to not get vaccinated, lol. Why do I have to put up with these restrictions because y’all don’t want to?

Ay, that’s your choice to not get vaccinated, lol. Why do I have to put up with these restrictions because y’all don’t want to?

It's not just about folks not WANTING to take the vaccine. For one reason or another some people might not be able to currently take the vaccine.

Masks are just as much about protecting others as well as protecting yourself. Just because you got vaccinated dont mean you gotta be an asshole and potentially put others at risk lol

It's not just about folks not WANTING to take the vaccine. For one reason or another some people might not be able to currently take the vaccine.

Masks are just as much about protecting others as well as protecting yourself. Just because you got vaccinated dont mean you gotta be an asshole and potentially put others at risk lol

The lack of understanding is crazy lol.

Alot of mfs (not saying you @TheNightKing ) don't actually know why they're taking it or what it does and doesn't do.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I understand your reasoning...

650DD3CF-CCB6-4500-816A-BD1FE8124D94.gif

Nah I really do get it and y’all have a point. If people can get the vaccine though and chooses not to, they are taking that risk on their own, regardless of their reasoning. Stay masked up and out of crowds if that’s your choice and you don’t want to get Covid.

I personally wouldn’t mind still masking up, but I wouldn’t blame vaccinated folks for not wanting to.

Masks don’t really work against respiratory shit like that fellas, other than a false sense of security - even if everyone is out there with a surgical/medical mask which they only touch twice: once they put it on when they’re about to leave the house and the second time when they arrive home - masks do not stop the spread of the virus ...

All of us masked up in the same train wagon for 15 minutes ? Only dude needs to have it and we’re all getting it lol. Only outside or in well ventilated areas the virus has little to no chance of spreading ...

Back when I lived in Asia pre the Rona you wore a mask only if your azz was ill and you couldn’t stay home for whatever reason ... society over there understood that sh

If after all this time you’re still afraid of COVID it’s ok but 98% of the people are still walking this virus of like it’s nothing - regardless of the mutation - and y’all gotta stop with this ‘putting others at risk’ bullshit because the Rona is here to stay - unless we find an actual cure, which considering the current vaccine patent wars between the US and the EU probably won’t happen - and start tolerating people living again ...

If the Rona gave you the insight you didn’t have pre COVID regarding not putting other people at risk - influenza kills the elderly and other simple viruses we carry around can kill other always at risks groups - than more power to you, keep social distancing, masking up and stay at home. You cannot however demand that everyone else in the world will do the same.

Do me a favor and google the virus types that are out there in the world. Every time I had fam n friends or business associates coming to Indo - everyone dreaming of beautiful beaches and jungles etc - they all caught some tropical/equator shit they never heard about.

Y’all that got vaccinated need to ask yourselves why the producers of the vaccine you already took are against shredding the patents. Same reason why were not investing heavily in SanQuin’s anti body medicine which is 99.something % effective against the Rona which has been developed - but is based on plasma donors - and has been around since October (!) 2020 and which is patent free.

Its the same reason why were still driving around in cars driving 1/10 liter per kilometer/mile eventhough we could have been driving cars which required less fuel decades ago or why Tesla and Jaguar give you a 300mile radius for your electric car eventhough we could have been driving electric cars with a 3000mile radius eons ago... the same reason why Apple is making you use their charger cable etc etc.

it’s a free market out there with companies that give two shits about your well being or progressing mankind in general lol.

worldwide it is still extremely rare that people catch COVID twice let alone more than twice indicating that your body has antibodies after catching it for a still unknown period of time - yet Pfizer BioNTech already knows you need your yearly shot or a booster shot lol - and government policies Worldwide differ extremely on the matter . Should one believe the American CDC, German CDC or the Japanese equivalent cause they all differ ...

folks are getting conned into taking vaccine shots every 6/12 months by some German company out west, well actually looking down on people who don’t take said vaccine and are completely ignoring the sorry state their national healthcare is in and how shitty their government policies are.

The great beauty - purely based on a marketing perspective - is that with this new ‘mRNA’ vaccinating method, it can be adjusted to mutations quite easily so don’t worry, your booster and annual shot wil protect you for 90% against the virus while safeguarding the German equivalent of Johnson and Johnson’s cashflow lol.

according to the German CDC I don’t need to get vaccinated because I already caught the virus and are therefore immune ... Blocks the J and J n AstraZeneca vaccine for my age group.

according to the Dutch CDC I have to take one shot of a vaccine unless I caught the virus during the past 6 months . States I cannot take AstraZeneca because according to them, the risk of me dying of AZ is bigger than dying of COVID in my age group.

UK CDC : everyone and their madres can and should vaccinate themselves with AstraZeneca , back it up with science that contradicts the EU science.

Danish CDC: no AstraZeneca nore JnJ for anyone.

American CDC wants me to get vaccinated regardless. Except JnJ.

Chinese CDC only fucks with their house brand Sinovac, doesn’t recognize others yet.

Indo CDC states that you can only take the Sinovac conditionally.

Canadian CDC: Let’s start vaccinating teens with the German vaccine eventhough the Germans themselves don’t even do that.

WHO: Sinovac is the shit!

Back