Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

How you gonna blame somebody else for you getting covid.

At some level you were moving reckless. What does the government and vaccine rollout have to do with you contracting covid19?

And over 30% of Canada been vaccinated so what are you even talking about with 800,000 doses. That's misinformation. That 800k was the first shipment of doses received in December from moderna. They received 1.6mil from Pfizer around the same time.

View attachment 529891

The vaccine is widely available to anyone in Canada that wants it.

Where they are fucking up imo is they prioritized getting the first dose out to everyone instead of focusing on getting both doses out and getting people fully vaccinated quicker, widening the gap between both doses therefore potentially weakening the efficacy.

One of the reasons I'm not taking it yet. We don't know if the 3-4 month gap between doses will be effective.

Please stop saying anything.

lol/smh

For some reason when I was in this thread yesterday, I thought @Hundredeyes made this post.

Was wondering what happened when it seemed like him and @Sion were having an intelligent/respectful conversation............and then it suddenly went left out of nowhere.

Now I see that it was @King Freeman who made the post, and it all makes sense now.

Kinda strange though, because I didn't realize until recently that him and Sion don't really fuck with each other like that.

When did this animosity originate?

Didn't mean to derail, but that whole convo threw me off yesterday.

September wtf they told us we gotta get our second shots within a month and two weeks

It's Canada and its fuckery with the vaccine accumulation. Thats one of the reasons why they are looking at mixing the vaccines to speed up the process.

We'll get a lot more once most of you in the U.S. get vaccinated.

Back