Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Yea im good. When I'm getting unsolicited notifications to my phone telling me what I already knew from jump, I'll pass

20210503_163403.jpg

A manageable threat? Interesting. It's kinda been that all along if you remove the hype. I haven't done it with every country but a number of major countries still have an infection rate of 1% or less. India's massive spike rn? Still less than 1% infected even. At least we'll be prepared for the next bug ready to wipe humanity off the planet 🙄

I see they gonna bankrupt niggas into getting the vaccine.

at $100-$200 a pop
I coulda got some yeezys by now

If you travel a lot....them tests cost add up.
I don’t really want to lie and get the free cvs joints. So it’s out of pocket. And back home I don’t qualify for free.

Ah ok gotcha. Damn I thought most places were still testing for free.

Im going to get mine this week. I gotta pay like 50 bucks but thats only cuz its on the weekend and I need that joint within 3 days for my flight.

Regular testing is still free out here tho

Pfizer/BioNTech billions -70 % - more revenue ...

These companies got patents and are going for profit, selling to the highest bidders and are doing all the glorious things which Daimler Benz, Sony etc are doing and which is their right: they’re running a business for profit.

problem is that shit got entangled politics and policy more than ever during this global health crisis ...

we’re all doing it together and for each other right?

lol

Pfizer/BioNTech billions -70 % - more revenue ...

These companies got patents and are going for profit, selling to the highest bidders and are doing all the glorious things which Daimler Benz, Sony etc are doing and which is their right: they’re running a business for profit.

problem is that shit got entangled politics and policy more than ever during this global health crisis ...

we’re all doing it together and for each other right?

lol
But they ALL for profit , right

Ah ok gotcha. Damn I thought most places were still testing for free.

Im going to get mine this week. I gotta pay like 50 bucks but thats only cuz its on the weekend and I need that joint within 3 days for my flight.

Regular testing is still free out here tho
It’s free if you say you may have been exposed or have symptoms

i don’t want to lie just in case they come back around.

Back