The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Once they family and friends get vaccinated, they'll get it too. Only bout half will actually hold out.

Most people will hold out as long as possible. It's going to be the bans and restrictions they put on travel, entertainment, shopping, employment for vaccinated vs unvaccinated that draws the line in the sand. Once governments decide to make those 2 separate classes of people that's when we might see some real wild shit.

Most people will hold out as long as possible. It's going to be the bans and restrictions they put on travel, entertainment, shopping, employment for vaccinated vs unvaccinated that draws the line in the sand. Once governments decide to make those 2 separate classes of people that's when we might see some real wild shit.

Look at this:

Parents ‘flabbergasted’ Miami school is forbidding teachers to get vaccines

South Florida official orders workers to vaccinate or risk firing

• Ether
Reactions: King Freeman

The racist white man is mad and-wants his privileges back right now damn the pandemic...

Last edited:
I wasn’t wearing a mask outdoors anyway so I don’t know why that announcement was made yesterday lol. Clay is still a dumbass though and the sheep comment is stupid but I know he wants to appease his idiotic fans

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Can we get a quick update on everybody that’s gotten the vaccine, how they felt right afterward, and how they’re doing now?

Give which one you got and your first dose date and second dose date if you’ve gotten both.

My first shot is today.

fully vaccinated here, phizer. first shot my arm was a little sore i skipped going to the gym that day. The 2nd dose I was just fine, even went to the gym later that night.

Probably bullshit, but I heard somewhere that if you get the shot in 2 different arms you don’t get as sick after the second shot.

Also heard if you had COVID before you get sick after the shots.

I don’t really believe either or care, but thought it was interesting.

When i said this is a money grab.....

Nevermind

Fuck it
Caught this vid this morning which supports your statement, no conspiracies involved....first 1:10 sum it up but whole shit worth watching (not an anti vaxx vid)

Last edited:
Caught this vid this morning which supports your statement, no conspiracies involved....first 1:10 sum it up but whole shit worth watching (not an anti vaxx vid)

Interesting.

i also mentioned his patent tactics in the thread about him being a demon nerd.

y’all gonna listen one day