Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

My opinion regarding the vaccine campaign is well known but I do find it hilarious that for years upon years we’ve heard and read that all the Western European n Scandinavian countries etc have better healthcare and what not - which is partially true - but there is a massive vaccine shortage here in the European Union.

y’all be making appointments and some even already got all the shots - for the coming 6 months/year until round 3 comes - while people over here can’t get a vaccine.

for example, I’m in my 30s and the earliest people in my age group - there going from old to young - is somewhere in July .

regardless of the product, y’all did manage the supply and demand chains well.

Thing is here I think it’s easier because a whole lot don’t trust the government so any wide scale shit like this it’s millions that won’t roll with it at all

One thing i've been thinking about... how are they going to handle PRIVACY.. it's not being talked much far as I can tell but how are they going to verify whether or not someone is vaccinated or not? Is there gonna be some sort of database of vaccinated people and unvaccinated people and ur flagged from participating in certain activities if you arent vaccinated?

How will that data be managed, handled and protected... Arent there laws preventing the sharing of medical information? Strange times

Saw on NBC last night that to get into yankee stadium you need an app and it’s a QR code that verifies you’ve been vaccinated and then they let you in.

I imagine a lot of venues that can hold a lot of people are gonna start doing more of that.

Don’t know how you do that for clubs & bars though

Saw on NBC last night that to get into yankee stadium you need an app and it’s a QR code that verifies you’ve been vaccinated and then they let you in.

I imagine a lot of venues that can hold a lot of people are gonna start doing more of that.

Don’t know how you do that for clubs & bars though

The QR code app is what they’re currently using in Israel nation wide and what is currently being developed by the European Commission as a vaccine passport.

In the UK they don’t seem to use it - correct me if I’m wrong - and in The Netherlands they’re trying to implement the app but with the current privacy laws theyre having trouble getting it of the ground, they want the QR code app to proof that you’re vaccinated or tested negative but without the gate keeper - ie stadium personal checken the app - to know if your vaccinated or not.

Im personally against splitting society in half due to obvious reasons and fundamentally against living in a ‘test society’ where all spontaneous forms of life is drained, it’s interesting to see that many of y’all - who are tired of the Rona - are willing to take the trail vaccines cause it would mean you can do practical things like going to the gym, leave the masks home, basically getting your old life back but at the same time turn a blind eye to all the obvious Rona related come ups and cons that are taking advantage of this pandemic and that need this test and vaccine shit to continue cause they created their own little circulair economy and eco system ...

Keep in mind that after over a year of COVID , people catching the virus twice is still extremely rare worldwide and ‘long COVID’ which people suffer after hospitalization and the examples that Sion used are still rather incidental - 98% of the people who caught the Rona walked it of ... follow the science, not Pfizer or Moderna’s marketing department ...

CDC just announced today if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to wear a mask anymore if you’re outdoors or not in a large crowd

It’s interesting to see how mask policies differ world wide, where I’m at wearing a mask outside isn’t mandatory because our equivalent of the CDC believes - based on their scientific findings - that getting an infection outdoors is extremely small while it’s recommended to wear one indoors/not well ventilated places ...

In Spain n the USA it’s mandatory (?) to wear one outside, in Indo and Holland it’s not and so on...

10 or so years from now a lot of students will graduate on behavioral and crowd control thesis’s lol.

We ain’t never getting out of this COVID shit with how people acting. I don’t mind though cause WFH is goat and I don’t want to go back
I wish I had the option to WFH....but then I think the adjustment from being at home for a yr and a half to now having to deal with ppl face to face again must be dreadful lol

I wish I had the option to WFH....but then I think the adjustment from being at home for a yr and a half to now having to deal with ppl face to face again must be dreadful lol

Yeah I went back to work for 2 weeks and said you know what... I'm good.

CDC just announced today if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to wear a mask anymore if you’re outdoors or not in a large crowd
Man nobody was wearing a mask outdoors if they weren’t in a large crowd anyway, lol.

What they need to do is establish a fully vaccinated due date. The day after, all COVID restrictions are lifted.

And announce that the vaccinated will still be able to transmit Covid to the unvaccinated.

So for those still refusing the vaccine, good luck. Now you got the freedom you wished for.

Man nobody was wearing a mask outdoors if they weren’t in a large crowd anyway, lol.

What they need to do is establish a fully vaccinated due date. The day after, all COVID restrictions are lifted.

And announce that the vaccinated will still be able to transmit Covid to the unvaccinated.

So for those still refusing the vaccine, good luck. Now you got the freedom you wished for.

Nah, too much liability involved with something like that. Also, that's just cold lmaooo. I think if we tweak that idea to something like unvaccinated people can't enter business or travel or do any of the things they'd like to do then they'd all get the shit done. Basically what they're doing now with masks, but turn it up to vaccines.

Nah, too much liability involved with something like that. Also, that's just cold lmaooo. I think if we tweak that idea to something like unvaccinated people can't enter business or travel or do any of the things they'd like to do then they'd all get the shit done. Basically what they're doing now with masks, but turn it up to vaccines.
I feel you, and I was half joking. But they already against this discrimination against the unvaccinated so they are and will be railing against that too.

At the end of the day, they want to make that decision for themselves and take the risk. I say let them. Then instead of mask wearers being the liberal conformists they’ll be the anti-vax folks.

By the way, calling people the vaccinated and the unvaccinated sounds like the intro to a horror or post-apocalyptic movie, lol.

Back