Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

My ABW New and rumors spot ppl?

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Serious question. Are you and yours taking this vaccine?

I dont want to, but if have to i will(work requirement, insurance related etc). Vaccines usually take years. Not 9 months. No way to know if there are any serious currently unknown side effects that might happen years from now.

Yall takin it

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

I dont want to, but if have to i will(work requirement, insurance related etc). Vaccines usually take years. Not 9 months. No way to know if there are any serious currently unknown side effects that might happen years from now.

Yall takin it
I am absolutely not taking it til the trial and error phase is over. Years, so be it. There's no way the first strain is the best

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Yall takin it

I probably will at some point, certainly if my job starts allowing travel again. As for my family, I'll wait and see how it plays out with the people that take it first.

You shouldn't doubt the vaccine just because of the timeframe though. They've thrown a lot of money and likely had people working a lot of extra hours on this one thing. The timelines associated with solving problems aren't always a result of the difficulty associated with the problems. Sometimes they are simply a product of the amount of resources allocated for that problem.

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Yall takin it
Nope.

My wife is the head of quality in her company and she said fuck no.

The fda seen many red flags....and that’s potential lawsuits that’s why they are hesitant to approve it.

Too many inconsistencies.
The data doesn’t add up.
Even if you take it you can still get it.
If you had it ,you can get it again.
The vaccine only removes the spikes...but this thing showed it can mutate very fast.
The fucking storage temp is insane and we know nothing about the stability. So many questions that’s not answered.

Me and minze, we cool on that. I’ll come back around this time next year.

Nope.

My wife is the head of quality in her company and she said fuck no.

The fda seen many red flags....and that’s potential lawsuits that’s why they are hesitant to approve it.

Too many inconsistencies.
The data doesn’t add up.
Even if you take it you can still get it.
If you had it ,you can get it again.
The vaccine only removes the spikes...but this thing showed it can mutate very fast.
The fucking storage temp is insane and we know nothing about the stability. So many questions that’s not answered.

Me and minze, we cool on that. I’ll come back around this time next year.
Seeeee, this is an informed fuck no

I'm saying fuck no out of ignorance. I haven't even gotten around to rejecting the details and specs

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Yall takin it

Uhhh

Hell yeah I'm taking that vaccine and every nigga in here should be taking it too.

Look I understand the fears that some of y'all have but I want anybody who's refusing to take a COVID vaccine answer me this one question. Why don't we see people catching Chicken Pox and Polio?

How many of y'all have never had Chicken Pox or Polio? If you've never had either then ask yourself what did you do to prevent catching them.................

Take the muthafuckin vaccine niggas.

There's absolutely nothing fishy about how fast these vaccines got approval. Do you know why it usually takes years for c=vaccines to normally get approved?

The three reasons why it usually takes longer than a year to approve vaccines are funding, technology, and a sense of urgency. COVID is global and has a stranglehold on the world right now. There's your sense of urgency and reasoning for fast funding right there. Once the funding was in place the technology was sure to follow and boom. You got a vaccine 1 year after the virus started to breakthrough.

Uhhh

Hell yeah I'm taking that vaccine and every nigga in here should be taking it too.

Look I understand the fears that some of y'all have but I want anybody who's refusing to take a COVID vaccine answer me this one question. Why don't we see people catching Chicken Pox and Polio?

How many of y'all have never had Chicken Pox or Polio? If you've never had either then ask yourself what did you do to prevent catching them.................

Take the muthafuckin vaccine niggas.

There's absolutely nothing fishy about how fast these vaccines got approval. Do you know why it usually takes years for c=vaccines to normally get approved?

The three reasons why it usually takes longer than a year to approve vaccines are funding, technology, and a sense of urgency. COVID is global and has a stranglehold on the world right now. There's your sense of urgency and reasoning for fast funding right there. Once the funding was in place the technology was sure to follow and boom. You got a vaccine 1 year after the virus started to breakthrough.
I'm packing for my trip. But I got ya issue bruh.
you are grossly overlooking this process.

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Yall takin it
Your paragraph is pretty much exactly my thoughts. I'll wait it out for as long as I can.

I'm packing for my trip. But I got ya issue bruh.
you are grossly overlooking this process.

No I'm not. These vaccines have been in development since last January. People who never in their life even discussed vaccines or viruses are reading shit on the internet about how long it traditionally takes for a vaccine to become available and all they're doing is fear mongering.

All of these viruses have been thoroughly tested. It's a lot of muthafuckas that didn't pay attention in Biology and now they wanna talk like they are experts on disease control. Listen to the experts. You would listen to them any other time if this was anything else.

This idea that there's going to be some magical vaccine that becomes available 3-4 years from now it's a very ignorant and dangerous way to think. Don't do that.

COVID-19 did not just appear out of nowhere. It's been around for a long time. It was in animals before it was in humans. Once humans got it and started spreading it then it became the Novel Coronavirus.

Novel means new as in this virus strand is new to humans. Coronaviruses are families of viruses. It's not a singular thing.

COVID-19

CO = Corona
VI = Virus
D = Disease
19 = The year it was transmitted

COVID-19

Creating a vaccine for COVID-19 was never going to have to wait years like other viruses. These strands of viruses already existed. All that was needed was research and development for the best way to reduce the impact of the virus and that's exactly what these vaccines do. They do not eliminate COVID-19 and make you forever immune. They are just as potent of a resistance to the virus that you can get. That's why there's more than 1 vaccine because the vaccine is not a cure but only a preventive measure. If the vaccine was a cure then there would only be 1 vaccine.

So when niggas talk about not taking the vaccine what exactly the fuck are you saying? Are you against all 4 vaccines that are in the distribution stage of development or are you against a specific one? And if you can't answer that question then you should probably sit this one out and listen to the experts.

There have been multiple vaccines in development since February. Niggas need to stop being conspiracy theorist and read and listen to the fucking experts.

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Yall takin it

I’m going to wait 5 or 6 months before I take it.. To see if it’s actually working effectively...

Back