Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

My ABW New and rumors spot ppl?

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Serious question. Are you and yours taking this vaccine?

I dont want to, but if have to i will(work requirement, insurance related etc). Vaccines usually take years. Not 9 months. No way to know if there are any serious currently unknown side effects that might happen years from now.

Yall takin it
Takin it?

1607748989948.gif

I don’t like the idea that they will give the vaccine to hospital frontline workers and essential workers first. We been out here working. We either got Covid or did a damn good job avoiding it. Give that vaccine to the people who got to sit and home and “work” first. They should be first in line to get the vaccine so American can get the economy back going..
I think they more concerned with making sure they have enough people to work the hospitals with these cases rising like they are. Plus they have a much higher probability of catching it.

My ABW New and rumors spot ppl?

@Rubato
@IP360
@StringerBell
@Los216
@deadeye
@The Lonious Monk
@Mister
@Mister B.
@Disanthrope
@Dwayne
@AP21
@DOS_patos
@JohnSmithCAN
@VIBE
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Mr.LV
@KingFreeman
@Inori
@TheNightKing
@SneakDZA
@Sion
@grYmes
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Cain
@OhMars
@Focal Point
@The Hue
@Chi-akin Citywalker

Serious question. Are you and yours taking this vaccine?

I dont want to, but if have to i will(work requirement, insurance related etc). Vaccines usually take years. Not 9 months. No way to know if there are any serious currently unknown side effects that might happen years from now.

Yall takin it
Yes I'm taking the vaccine when it becomes available to me.

A former presidential candidate is proposing a measure that would pay people $1,500 in exchange for getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

U.S. Rep. John Delaney, D-Maryland, told CNBC the payments would be an “incentive” for those who might be reluctant to take the vaccine.

“The faster we get 75% of this country vaccinated, the faster we end COVID and the sooner everything returns to normal,” said Delaney, who ran for president in 2020. “We have to create, in my judgment, an incentive for people to really accelerate their thinking about taking the vaccine.”

Getting the vaccine or not is different from wearing masks and social distancing. Not doing the latter might hurt others, but you’re just hurting yourself by not getting the vaccine.

So if someone doesn’t want to get it, fuck it, that’s their choice. If you don’t want to get sick, get the vaccine. I don’t really get the push for everybody to get it other than helping those that won’t help themselves. I feel that, but at the end of the day, that’s their decision.

If I’m off base someone please correct me.

Niggas will pop Molly, xans, coke, lean, percocets (sometimes all at once and with alcohol) and all kinds of wild ass shit but won't take a vaccine.

I'm getting mine on the release date.
They eat red meat and Chicken that was genetically engineered and pumped with steroids, Chemicals, and different Vaccines and in the same breath say no to a vaccine lol
tumblr_megvzi8tf81rmxr9ro1_250.gif

Back