The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I want every last one of them to get covid...then feel the effects from it. Not kill them. But let that shyt hit them like a kick in the chest

See! This is what im tellin ppl.

How can you reason with or convince ppl THAT stupid. What is the % of the population that is that stupid? 30-35% atleast...then you have the % that know better but jus dont care "cuz it wont happen to them"....wtf smh

America jus gone hafta crash n burn.

Last edited:
See! This is what im tellin ppl.

How can you reason with or convince ppl THAT stupid. What is the % of the population that is that stupid? 30-35% atleast...then the you have the % that know better but jus dont care "cuz it wont happen to them"....wtf smh

America jus gone hafta crash n burn.

That's what I'm saying. Like I don't see a solution to America's problem at this point. Getting past the pandemic won't change anything. Those people will still be stupid and will still be a liability the next time the nation faces a crisis.

Reactions: Marc123
If they don't die, it won't matter. Even if they die, it might not matter. We've literally seen people come out, admit they've lost loved ones to COVID, and still double down on not wanting to be responsible. At the end of the day, these people are public menaces. If their stupidity only affected them, it wouldn't be a big deal, but the big problem is that it doesn't just affect them. People like that are why the pandemic is as bad as it is. At this point, you can't even blame Trump and the government anymore. These people have been given the truth and they choose to reject it.

Yep. its almost like nothin matters. Jus gotta take care of you and yours.

Reactions: The Lonious Monk

NZ also had swift and decisive restriction when they first got cases....not waiting months before enacting policies, and certainly not covering shit up or downplaying it.

Literally every global leader has had better leadership during this thing than the leadership this country's had. This whole fuckin country is just one gigantic hotspot right now, and these MAGA cult fuckers could care less, because their delusional concepts of "freedom" and "tyranny" are running rampant in their dumb-ass brains.