Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So the follow up question should be...

"Mr. President do you think its appropriate to be asking sarcastic questions during a pandemic?"

And course his response would be...

"Look! You guys treat me so unfair - not all of you. But most of you are horrible - you're a fake. Thats why your numbers are so low. When i became president - our military was down to zero. I had to fix it. Our economy was in the tank - I fixed it. No one thought it could be done. You should be thanking me - thank you. Whose next? Go ahead..."

#MAGA

So the follow up question should be...

"Mr. President do you think its appropriate to be asking sarcastic questions during a pandemic?"

And course his response would be...

"Look! You guys treat me so unfair - not all of you. But most of you are horrible - you're a fake. Thats why your numbers are so low. When i became president - our military was down to zero. I had to fix it. Our economy was in the tank - I fixed it. No one thought it could be done. You should be thanking me - thank you. Whose next? Go ahead..."

#MAGA

The follow up question was good though

Trust me I've wanted to smack fire out of every dumb ass politician and every other idiot who is out here taking this shit as a joke or spreading dumb ass 5g theories. Especially today...shit legit may get somebody punched in the face

I really feel your frustration and if you do lose it and punch someone in the face it would be completely understandable....

with that being said I would ask that you try your best to keep a cool head throughout all this...you knocking someone out and getting arrested or sued or both is not going to help anyone...try not to give in to your anger because in the end you'll probably suffer more than whoever you end up punching its just not worth it. Stay safe and keep ya head up I really feel for your loss my friend.

Back