Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

M0H8TyJ_d.webp
What was this?

This shit is making me angrier by the day. One of my closest long time friends hit me up yesterday and told me her mom passed.

People are dying daily and these fucking idiot ass government "leaders" still either have their heads or the hand of a rich greedy piece of shit up their ass.

If justice were real, they'd all be charged with crimes against humanity and sentenced to death

These dumb ass trump supporters out here protesting like the dumb fucks they are make me wanna let off they ass.

I'm having a hard time with this shit

This shit is making me angrier by the day. One of my closest long time friends hit me up yesterday and told me her mom passed.

People are dying daily and these fucking idiot ass government "leaders" still either have their heads or the hand of a rich greedy piece of shit up their ass.

If justice were real, they'd all be charged with crimes against humanity and sentenced to death

These dumb ass trump supporters out here protesting like the dumb fucks they are make me wanna let off they ass.

I'm having a hard time with this shit

Trust me I've wanted to smack fire out of every dumb ass politician and every other idiot who is out here taking this shit as a joke or spreading dumb ass 5g theories. Especially today...shit legit may get somebody punched in the face

Back