Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

This can end up going 3 ways 1 would be glorious but sad as the virus only attacks all the protesters and those around them, another would be in their favor and nothing happens, and the last would be 1918 all over again but only in America...

White and/or white supremacist armed with assault rifles protesting guidelines.
Their gatherings in groups, purposely ignoring social distancing and stay-at-home orders.
Police officers nowhere in sight and allowing these activities.
Their protest traffic jams blocking essential workers, especially medical workers, from their jobs.
Their Claims of the virus being a hoax
Their antagonizing Dr. Fauci, medical workers, people adhering guidelines, and political officials.
Their displays of confederate war flags, flags of swastikas, all of which represent historical enemies of the US, and should be considered terroristic.
Their suspected protest numbers consisting of white nationalist militia groups aka domestic terrorist.

Black people's behavior should no longer be the hot topic of the virus.

White and/or white supremacist armed with assault rifles protesting guidelines.
Their gatherings in groups, purposely ignoring social distancing and stay-at-home orders.
Police officers nowhere in sight and allowing these activities.
Their protest traffic jams blocking essential workers, especially medical workers, from their jobs.
Their Claims of the virus being a hoax
Their antagonizing Dr. Fauci, medical workers, people adhering guidelines, and political officials.
Their displays of confederate war flags, flags of swastikas, all of which represent historical enemies of the US, and should be considered terroristic.
Their suspected protest numbers consisting of white nationalist militia groups aka domestic terrorist.

Black people's behavior should no longer be the hot topic of the virus.

it shouldnt but....what about black on black crime?

thats waaaaaaaay more important.
I cant even say its the US looking crazy......Its white people.

just them

them and that sheriff clarke

He traveled to Wuhan to report on Coronavirus and hasn't been heard from since (February 6th)
He was a lawyer

tenor.gif

Wildest shit about this is that thats not enough for a single monts rent in the hardest hit cities. 1200 in NYC aint enough to pay for shit. 1200 in north jersey aint paying for shit.

1200 is like 2-3 months rent in iowa, but them mfers not even suffering like NYC and NJ.

Smh

Shit crazy rent so damn uneven I’d love to live around some Iowa prices but fuck Iowa

Lol

Rent in iowa is not $400

Maybe for a shitty studio in the hood but idk anything about them prices

Trump also said Iowa dont need tests because we have so much space and "we need to get the tractors moving" lol

Wildest shit about this is that thats not enough for a single monts rent in the hardest hit cities. 1200 in NYC aint enough to pay for shit. 1200 in north jersey aint paying for shit.

1200 is like 2-3 months rent in iowa, but them mfers not even suffering like NYC and NJ.

Smh
That's roommate prices, if you add $50 you might even get your own bathroom...

:cry:
I hate it here.

I have an idea to make protestors and people who actually care about their health (and the health of others) happy.

Ship ALL of these loons to either Texas or Florida. (I’d say Florida, cause apparently hillbillies love the beach) Evacuate everyone else to their states. Shut down whatever hospitals all of these protesters are going to. Transfer those people to states were medical advice is actually taken seriously, and let the MAGAs literally work and shop till they drop.

See? Freedom and liberty for all.

Back