Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Well, my grandfather passed away Monday morning in the wee hours.
He had a second stroke in March that had an impact on his breathing he was rushed to the hospital and he was intubated. He did survive then BUT he was rushed to the hospital last Saturday with a temp and the same issue again only this time it was worse.

They took the difficulty breathing as him having COVID but we will never know honestly. If you’re having an asthma attack, they’re labeling that shit as COVID. I believe there are far less deaths related to it than reported because they’re labeling everything due to COVID.

I did go to the hospital and I did go in his room while he was dying to let him know how much i love and appreciate him. I think it traumatized me to see him dying, knowing he could hear me but couldn’t respond because he was sedated.

Anyway, regardless, I lost my second father and I’m heartbroken. Just be safe out in these streets even if it’s to the store.

He had a second stroke in March that had an impact on his breathing he was rushed to the hospital and he was intubated. He did survive then BUT he was rushed to the hospital last Saturday with a temp and the same issue again only this time it was worse.

They took the difficulty breathing as him having COVID but we will never know honestly. If you’re having an asthma attack, they’re labeling that shit as COVID. I believe there are far less deaths related to it than reported because they’re labeling everything due to COVID.

I did go to the hospital and I did go in his room while he was dying to let him know how much i love and appreciate him. I think it traumatized me to see him dying, knowing he could hear me but couldn’t respond because he was sedated.

Anyway, regardless, I lost my second father and I’m heartbroken. Just be safe out in these streets even if it’s to the store.

Condolences @Meeks im sorry to hear about your grandad for real..

Sorry for your lost , meeky.
Condolences.
You also stay safe and strong, take it one day at a time.

Thank you and it’s loss, lol. I had to laugh right quick.

me and my mom were like venting to eachother this week while grieving and she was like“it’s sorry for my LOSS not LOST, we don’t need to find him!”

whew chile lmao
im glad i made you smile.

it was intentional.

nah it wasnt. but glad you're smiling

Condolences to you and your family...

Condolences...sending love and light your way

Thank you and it’s loss, lol. I had to laugh right quick.

me and my mom were like venting to eachother this week while grieving and she was like“it’s sorry for my LOSS not LOST, we don’t need to find him!”

whew chile lmao

This was one time I ain't really wanna be that guy. I almost did it, but then I scrolled down and saw your reply.

My condolences to you, @Meeks

Sounds like your grandpa was a fighter, respect to him. RIP

As far as labels they have financial incentives to label everything covid

For each covid patient the hospital can get up to 13k. For each covid patient on a ventilator they get up to 39k, so yea..

Back