Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Sounds like your grandpa was a fighter, respect to him. RIP

As far as labels they have financial incentives to label everything covid

For each covid patient the hospital can get up to 13k. For each covid patient on a ventilator they get up to 39k, so yea..

I’m not shocked but I’m definitely annoyed.

He was a proud Marine Vet and he was definitely tough, lol.

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it. This was one of those things where I didn’t think it would hit so close to home but whew, it knocked right on our front door. There’s death everywhere on my Facebook timeline and I’ve lost a few friends to COVID-19. It’s a bit wild but I’ve actually seen quite a few of my friends who are “bigger” weight wise who are getting sick and dying or near death with it. I’m just like listen, let me get healthy while I can. That’s one less thing to take me out so I’m almost 50 lbs smaller. On my way to being crackhead fine this summer.

I’m just happy I’m able to get a few laughs in today because I’ve spent the last week crying every single day.

I haven’t received his ashes yet so once I do, I know that’s when it’ll be real for me.

3 people at least at my job got it. They out in the plant and I’m in the office so not too worried. But it really hit how hard it would be to contact trace without some form of technology. I just started thinking of the people they might have come into contact with and it was just a few seconds before I was in that population.

I know people are suspicious, but it’s the only way we’re going to really stop a disease from spreading so rapidly. Might not be needed this time, but what happens when the super virus hits and it’s a death penalty for anybody that gets it.

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it. This was one of those things where I didn’t think it would hit so close to home but whew, it knocked right on our front door. There’s death everywhere on my Facebook timeline and I’ve lost a few friends to COVID-19. It’s a bit wild but I’ve actually seen quite a few of my friends who are “bigger” weight wise who are getting sick and dying or near death with it. I’m just like listen, let me get healthy while I can. That’s one less thing to take me out so I’m almost 50 lbs smaller. On my way to being crackhead fine this summer.

I’m just happy I’m able to get a few laughs in today because I’ve spent the last week crying every single day.

I haven’t received his ashes yet so once I do, I know that’s when it’ll be real for me.
i dont think a crackhead has ever been sexy........but we here for you regardless.

Back