Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

View attachment 267428

Shit like this legit pisses me off.

They belittle n troll us bout our history n heroes. Like our plight is fun n games to be mocked, to our face none the less.

Time for me to go offline

If Trump really does continue to campaign where he's going to see these huge crowds it may get him a W because he can spin it and say he was out in the trenches while Biden was "hiding". Also it might be tough to implement a new voting system for people to even vote.
Then he can say he was cheated. Dude had no integrity.

I don't like people with no integrity

Told yall bout how russian operatives been using social media to quickly get people out protest.

Anything they can use to cause divide in the US, they using. The cause dont matter.

They nice at this.

Shit Trump looking like he's keeping it together to me damn near what appears to be almost 20 plus states of ppl protesting having to be locked down... koolaid is strong

They are all mimicking what they saw in Michigan. It only takes one fake protest to get things rolling, esp with Fox News fanning the flame.

They are all mimicking what they saw in Michigan. It only takes one fake protest to get things rolling, esp with Fox News fanning the flame.
I should have used more clarity, but to a Trump voter or an on the fence voter these people out doing all this shit will kind of have them leaning to who they think would be the "the ppl" and winning side

Back