Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

All this dumb shit goin on. Anti science, anti social distancing/stay home protests, tryin to mind fuck/guilt ppl into goin back to work, these politicians/tv doctors sayin all this dark shit on tv, ppl still backing trump when he is clearly fuckin them over etc etc. America is sealing its own fate. This meme comes to mind. Brother Malcolm said it best...

quote-chickens-coming-home-to-roost-never-did-make-me-sad-they-ve-always-made-me-glad-malcolm-x-249337.jpg

All this dumb shit goin on. Anti science, anti social distancing/stay home protests, tryin to mind fuck/guilt ppl into goin back to work, these politicians/tv doctors sayin all this dark shit on tv, ppl still backing trump when he is clearly fuckin them over etc etc. America is sealing its own fate. This meme comes to mind. Brother Malcolm said it best...

quote-chickens-coming-home-to-roost-never-did-make-me-sad-they-ve-always-made-me-glad-malcolm-x-249337.jpg

All empires will fall.

The wheels have been in motion for years now.

Back