Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Bruh. You highlighted with a vaccine.

Thanks for proving my point.

This shit way worse than the flu cause it dont got a vaccine.

Lmao. Maaan some of yall kill me.

Influenza: 34k dead in 4 months with a vaccine.

vs

Covid-19: 881 dead in a month without a vaccine.

Those are the numbers, they are indisputable. We can revisit this in another month to see how it changes, but as of right now it's lookin kinda flimsy for you.

Nigga what? You know how long it would take to microscopically test everyone's blood for that shit lol.

It doesn't just show up in ya blood levels like steroids or cocaine.

Don't you work in medicine?
@DOS_patos
i work with medicines yes.

a blood test shows antibodies
this just out an hour ago.

you cant miss the antibodies.

blood tests take like 15 minutes give or take 10.
but.....docotrs office dont want to pay for the machine that tests the blood nor the maintenence of it. so they send them out to labs.

you should be able to get your blood drawn and be out before archie bunker goes off.

i work with medicines yes.

a blood test shows antibodies
this just out an hour ago.

you cant miss the antibodies

You putting more people at risk with mass blood testing because you have to test everyone if you do it that way. I dont think that's effective or efficient and you putting perfectly healthy people at risk.

You putting more people at risk with mass blood testing because you have to test everyone if you do it that way. I dont think that's effective or efficient and you putting perfectly healthy people at risk.
how........its efficient because the blood will show who needs the rona test. or at least know they dont have it an give them antibiotic if they have another type virus. or just not waste a test on someone who doesnt need it.

US is nto prepared because its about money first.

shit even the dentist are giving people root canals and fillings and shit that dont need it. all for the dollar.

Yeah they've deaded any kind of elective surgery across the country until this shit is over to maximize hospital space.

how........its efficient because the blood will show who needs the rona test. or at least know they dont have it an give them antibiotic if they have another type virus. or just not waste a test on someone who doesnt need it.

You taking time to test people to see if they need a test while putting them in harm's way by raising their chances of becoming infected before blood test might even be able to detect it. That's crazy.

Influenza: 34k dead in 4 months with a vaccine.

vs

Covid-19: 881 dead in a month without a vaccine.

Those are the numbers, they are indisputable. We can revisit this in another month to see how it changes, but as of right now it's lookin kinda flimsy for you.

Im rooting for you to be right.

Ill @ you in a month.

Last edited:
You taking time to test people to see if they need a test while putting them in harm's way by raising their chances of becoming infected before blood test might even be able to detect it. That's crazy.
i see your point...but you dont have to have them together to test them.

run people in the house and test them like they doing now.

im not saying group test.
i would rather have accuracy that can save supplies for whats needed than use supplies on those who dont need it over a BS fever test.

asymptomatic cant hide antibodies.

So Trump has pretty much fucked up during this whole incident to the point where every time he makes a public statement, people have to go behind him and correct him, and some how his approval rating is basically the highest it's ever been. I gotta get out of this country man. Stupidity is spreading far faster than Covid.

i see your point...but you dont have to have them together to test them.

run people in the house and test them like they doing now.

im not saying group test.
i would rather have accuracy that can save supplies for whats needed than use supplies on those who dont need it over a BS fever test.

asymptomatic cant hide antibodies.

Yo if I ever see you next to Trump and his team on the podium I will just kill myself.

So Trump has pretty much fucked up during this whole incident to the point where every time he makes a public statement, people have to go behind him and correct him, and some how his approval rating is basically the highest it's ever been. I gotta get out of this country man. Stupidity is spreading far faster than Covid.

Word. Between this and the mfers should be willing to die for the economy talk thats spreading, im really thinking seriously bout dipping to Canada.

Toronto expensive as a mfer though. And traffics a bitch. Would need to find a job outside the city and a cheap suburb to live in.

Its stupid mfers everywhere in the world. Cant escape it totally but when you go to european countries, especially scandinavia, and Canada, you suddenly realize how stupid the average american is.

And those are just places I been. My boy from Peru tells me that intellect is important as fuck there and mfers get roasted for being stupid and not in the now.

Also heard the same about Japan and S.Korea.

And I love living in the US, really do, just really getting tired by being surrounded by stupid mfers

as small as switzerland is......the rate of people wo have it by million is high as fuck....right between spain and italy.

i just take the trash out then im staying in the crib

Back