Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I actually keep a bottle of vitamin C but guess what, my shit just happens to run out when this shit gets big. Went to the store for a reup and niggaz all of a sudden wised up that ; hey u need Vitamin C in your life, motherfukers man

I got a whole bottle of vitamin c I never touch. Lemme see if that shit expired on a player.

Edit: so how long after vitamin c expires can you use it? Asking for a friend.

so spain and italy over looks the Mediterranean
iran overlooks the strait

hmmmmmm

where else is this poppin up bigtime?

With more test the numbers will go up and the death % will likely go down

I think this shit been out for a while and many folks already recovered

Fam the number of deaths per day literally been going out of control. 100 2 days ago, over 170 yesterday, will top 300 tomorrow and so on. The numbers will increase like crazy for atleast a months, then slow down and the number tomorrow will be less than the number today.

But that aint happening for a long time. Atleast a month. Likely we over 1k deaths per day by then. Hopefully im wrong and it takes 2 weeks instead of 1.

Either way the % of death aint going down for a while.

Btw, for all yall the flu is worse mfers.

In about a month, the number of deaths in the US if the patern holds will be close to 10k. (The pattern is total deaths are doubled every 2-3 days btw). When its all said and done anywhere between 20k and 50k people will die and this is with all businesses closed and a good majority of the country under lock downs.

Imagine if we just went about our lives, and didnt let media hype us, kept working, like we do with the flu, we would probably be looking at over 500k deaths.

@Cain @konceptjones @Thor and i know its a bunch more i dont remember.

Told yall im petty enough to @ yall mfers.

Fam the number of deaths per day literally been going out of control. 100 2 days ago, over 170 yesterday, will top 300 tomorrow and so on. The numbers will increase like crazy for atleast a months, then slow down and the number tomorrow will be less than the number today.

But that aint happening for a long time. Atleast a month. Likely we over 1k deaths per day by then. Hopefully im wrong and it takes 2 weeks instead of 1.

Either way the % of death aint going down for a while.
imma need you to have some hope.

i dont want no smoke but add some sunshine in your life.

you been angry since the plane landed

imma need you to have some hope.

i dont want no smoke but add some sunshine in your life.

you been angry since the plane landed

Real talk im chilling like a mfer. Im the only relaxed person I know. Everyone around me going crazy.

Also, let me know if I should take the plane landing as a diss since im middle eastern. Not sure if I gotta knock you out for the disrespect or not.

Btw, for all yall the flu is worse mfers.

In about a month, the number of deaths in the US if the patern holds will be close to 10k. (The pattern is total deaths are doubled every 2-3 days btw). When its all said and done anywhere between 20k and 50k people will die and this is with all businesses closed and a good majority of the country under lock downs.

Imagine if we just went about our lives, and didnt let media hype us, kept working, like we do with the flu, we would probably be looking at over 500k deaths.

@Cain @konceptjones @Thor and i know its a bunch more i dont remember.

Told yall im petty enough to @ yall mfers.

I didnt say this was fake though or not a problem

You gon have to pull up the receipts on me

Back