Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

i think the good thing that will come from this is people getting refocused on whats important and whats not.

and who is important and who is looking out for you. who checked on you without getting an immediate benefit.

and who was wasting your time and your money.

like someone said...changing your diet and working out from boredom

when alot of people look up after this.....this may be what some people need to change for the better.

Just read an article that a group of friends in connecticut held a party with about 40 people to defy the coronavirus lock down.

Now one of them has the corona and others are trying to get tested.

Hoping the deaths in CT go up by 40.
damn bruh ...

kinda harsh....i get it tho.
people are selfish. and thats ok.
its just when their selfishness can hurt you or yours.

Just read an article that a group of friends in connecticut held a party with about 40 people to defy the coronavirus lock down.

Now one of them has the corona and others are trying to get tested.

Hoping the deaths in CT go up by 40.

Gat damn

this got me thinking.....the bball dudes run thru alot of chicks.
and alot of those chicks go to clubs and around other high profile dudes who are also around alot of people in alot of clubs.

this dont look good.

200.gif
Lmao clown

so I’m driving to the office to pick up some docs I need and the Lake shore trail is cracking w ppl jogging walking their dogs and etc....we gonna die

Dogs parks are cracking too ppl thinking they on summer vacation rn
they saying a second dog caught it.
i dont know how true that is.

i kinda understand it but i kinda dont.\
dogs need exercise or that tear shit up.....but them people might be spreading tht shit.

and you at the dog park aint you elz?

Back