Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Only thing yall respect is a bullet and even then that would only embolden some of you.

That's why china, nk and India will curb the shit before anyone else. Cause they won't hesitate to clap you for breaking protocol and clap anyone who wants to complain about it.

I mean thank God Canada is only 30mil population and we can spread out some.

Can't imagine being in New York. Yuck.

Im in the NY metro area, 10 miles from the city. Still nowhere near as bad as NY but mfers scared as fuck here. First time in my life roads are emtpy.

And fam Im dead serious bout being serious by making the move up north by yall. Im tired as fuck about America fam. For the reasons you mentioned.

Hearing these mfers say parents should be willing to die to save the economy JUST cause they know a strong economy will get Trump reelected is the final straw in this bitch

The strongest defense we have against viruses is the bacteria in our gut. Your gut probably accounts for about 75% of your immune system

If you can get ahold of some of these items because they will aid in digestion and also promote a healthy environment for your stomach

-yogurt with probiotics
-Apple cider vinegar with mother (about 1 ounce of water w/ 1-2 teaspoons of ACV)
-Kimchi
-kefir
-kombucha
- bananas and peas contain good amounts of fiber
- sauerkraut
- B vitamins

The strongest defense we have against viruses is the bacteria in our gut. Your gut probably accounts for about 75% of your immune system

If you can get ahold of some of these items because they will aid in digestion and also promote a healthy environment for your stomach

-yogurt with probiotics
-Apple cider vinegar with mother (about 1 ounce of water w/ 1-2 teaspoons of ACV)
-Kimchi
-kefir
-kombucha
- sauerkraut
- B vitamins

Got everything except sauerkraut, kimchi and kombucha

Some ginger will also help. Ginger tea(warm water with ginger root) with honey is nasty but helps with congestion and stomach issues

-yogurt with probiotics
-Kimchi
-kefir
-kombucha
- sauerkraut
- B vitamins
Boil some water and put 3-4 slices of lemon in it and drink that. 4-5 times a day. It can still be flushed into your stomach and get killed by the acids in its early stages.

Thanks for the Health tips. Most Appreciated.

Just read a E-mail from a Friend in Austrailia. She owns 2 Businesses with her Husband, both rely on Tourism (one of them is an Airbnb), so shit has been pretty much dead for her. I took a screenshot of the message, which contains some tips as well:

I don't know about the Sunshine thing, that seems to be conflicting info from what I've researched--some think it does, while others don't

Thanks for the Health tips. Most Appreciated.

Just read a E-mail from a Friend in Austrailia. She owns 2 Businesses with her Husband, both rely on Tourism (one of them is an Airbnb), so shit has been pretty much dead for her. I took a screenshot of the message, which contains some tips as well:

View attachment 253987

I don't know about the Sunshine thing, that seems to be conflicting info from what I've researched--some think it does, while others don't
vitamin d?

:niggaa:

Over 1700 confirmed cases, at least 24 deaths. Beaumont, one of the largest hospital systems in the state is nearing capacity. What she waiting on?

I dont think shes getting re elected when her term is up.

:niggaa:

Over 1700 confirmed cases, at least 24 deaths. Beaumont, one of the largest hospital systems in the state is nearing capacity. What she waiting on?

I dont think shes getting re elected when her term is up.
she dont care........she looking like her people good.

Back