Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Something not right about the number of deaths. People talking about Italy but Spain number of deaths just rose 30% overnight.

America is hiding its true numbers because it doesn't make sense how those places are significantly smaller and have 10x more cases and more deaths but somehow America barely got any. Something isn't adding up.

Could be the fact there isn't enough testing here.

Something not right about the number of deaths. People talking about Italy but Spain number of deaths just rose 30% overnight.

America is hiding its true numbers because it doesn't make sense how those places are significantly smaller and have 10x more cases and more deaths but somehow America barely got any. Something isn't adding up.

Both Spain and Italy have a older population compared to the United States .
Spain 44.9 median age
Italy 47.3 median age
USA 38.2 median age

Both Spain and Italy have a older population compared to the United States .
Spain 44.9 median age
Italy 47.3 median age
USA 38.2 median age
it should take japan under the water then...and should have done more damage in china.

1 kid policy ass niggas

But what does age have to do with new cases ? And even still the US has a bigger older population than they do. But still Trump is bragging about lower numbers ? Naaahh something's not right.

They need to get more testing kits ASAP.
im still really surprised at how the US is not prepared or able to ramp up production.

to know something is coming an not be prepared?

just doesnt sit right with me.

But what does age have to do with new cases ? And even still the US has a bigger older population than they do. But still Trump is bragging about lower numbers ? Naaahh something's not right.

They need to get more testing kits ASAP.
United States healthcare system is trash and expensive ass hell,most of these states are on their own for the most part with the coronavirus

Nah as I stated mad times the quality of ICU's and the amount of ICU beds will play the biggest factor in recovery.

Italy and spain as @Mr.LV showed have 2 of the oldest populations. That's also a big factor

And how is the us really going to hide that shit in the age of social media. No way.

And getting testing kits isn't gonna stop shit. Were way past that. Only way to curve it is a full 2 month lockdown but motherfuckers can't relax. So motherfuckers gon die.

Looks like France is making progress with medication to help recovery...

United States healthcare system is trash and expensive ass hell,most of these states are on their own for the most part with the coronavirus
man my insurance is high as hell but i totally understand why now.

mfs was serving me food in the ER.
where they do that at?

Nah as I stated mad times the quality of ICU's and the amount of ICU beds will play the biggest factor in recovery.

Italy and spain as @Mr.LV showed have 2 of the oldest populations. That's also a big factor

And how is the us really going to hide that shit in the age of social media. No way.

And getting testing kits isn't gonna stop shit. Were way past that. Only way to curve it is a full 2 month lockdown but motherfuckers can't relax. So motherfuckers gon die.
cosign and ether.

Back