Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Yooooo... Have y'all noticed how many CEOs from the biggest companies have stepped down/stepping down??? Seen a post about it on FB and I started thinking how odd it struck me when I heard bill gates was stepping down.
they been stepping down for a while.

my wife been saying it too about the pharma industry. she said they all thought the companies were going to be doing bad so people was cutting their loses.

Yooooo... Have y'all noticed how many CEOs from the biggest companies have stepped down/stepping down??? Seen a post about it on FB and I started thinking how odd it struck me when I heard bill gates was stepping down.

Because they're gonna be put through the gauntlet with lawsuits for not letting employees practice social distancing and failing to protect employees.

And Bill Gates stepped down from Microsoft like 13 Years ago.

Alot of these CEO's have incentive based contracts and the entire globe running into a recession. Who wants to deal with that shit.

Niggaz giving this thumbs up like they aint a couple of rapists in there and shit
Prolly even in child molesters
Nah son
Lock they ass back up
Thank you!! Had me thinking I was bugging. Race saluting these mfs like the women over there that look like her won't be the first causalities of these animals escaping.

I've seen some footage, Brazil criminals are on some medieval shit.

Thank you!! Had me thinking I was bugging. Race saluting these mfs like the women over there that look like her won't be the first causalities of these animals escaping.

I've seen some footage, Brazil criminals are on some medieval shit.
bruh....they stay abusing the fuck outta women in brazil......even by other women.

they stay on some strip a chick naked, shave her head and maybe they wont beat her ass afterwards.

Because they're gonna be put through the gauntlet with lawsuits for not letting employees practice social distancing and failing to protect employees.

And Bill Gates stepped down from Microsoft like 13 Years ago.

They been stepping down in record numbers since 2019. This began before the virus hit big... a lot of them aren't going to other companies or projects. Just stepping down...and Gates did step down as CEO...but now he's stepping down from the board. Not so cut and dry to me...seems like an agenda.

They been stepping down in record numbers since 2019. This began before the virus hit big... a lot of them aren't going to other companies or projects. Just stepping down...and Gates did step down as CEO...but now he's stepping down from the board. Not so cut and dry to me...seems like an agenda.

Well dayum I gotta look into this.

With Gates I'm not surprised, Microsoft only makes up about 6% of his net worth and they've been making more money since he left.

Back