Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Oh word? Lysol been saying that they can kill a virus for 20 years that just came out in nov ? News to me. Apparently all these countries are shutting down and the stock market is dropping at historic rates when all they had to do was buy some lysol who knew??? Go drink some metamucil and play bingo

Their labels have listed "coronavirus" for years because the common cold is a coronavirus lol not COVID-19 which is the disease not the virus btw

Cain I will admit some of the stuff is overblown like people fighting in grocery stores but the danger is very real. Especially for someone at your age OG. Just be careful is all we saying!!!
That's all I'm saying broseph!!

Why thank you sir I think lol

coronavirus is a thing, it has been

Covid-19 is a mutated version of that coronavirus, stronger and deadlier...

try again
Jesus Christ.....Again I didn't say covid-19 wasn't strong. I did say that that the thing it derived from CORONA VIRUS has been on a Lysol can for years same as the Flu, Hepatitis, and other infectious virus and disease.

You know what y'all got it. Fuck it

Anyhooo NC about to close down government bldgs. The ABC store(where we buy alcohol is one of those bldgs) SMH

this virus made me realize fear doesnt even work on mfers, whether intentional or not.

state officials told niggas time and time again to not go out and practice social distancing and niggas still went clubbing and bar hopping this weekend.

so now they got to crackdown and do mandatory shutdowns because niggas dont listen.

so whether the narrative is overhyped or not, really doesnt make a difference because americans are very selfish and foolish. we dont see how our actions affect the lives of those around us. we are very “ME ME ME” “I I I I I” and thats why we stockpile dumb shit like toliet paper and lysol and have 0 understanding of community and how to work together to achieve common goals instead of working against one another at every turn.

niggas gave 0 fucks about how many lives they put at risk this weekend, including their own.

smh starting to think we deserve to be hit by this shit

Got this from another site

How about some good news?

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not ALL bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vulnerable.

Credit: Michael Mathis

First off tongue kiss a chainsaw

Secondly the this virus is not young this not some new virus that came up out of nowhere. Lysol cans been telling you it can kill covid-19 for 20yrs. It's new strain like there's new strain of flu every year.

Third I'm not taking it likely I'm saying that this is oddly being pushed to scare people. When there's more cases of death than another more deadlier (at the moment) thing (the Flu) that's out there now.

Lmao, do you not know what the 19 in COVID-19 stands for?

But for real, the argument is the wrong argument. Sure more people have the flu and therefore more people die from the flu, for now. However, the issue is the rate people are dying from COVID-19 is much higher than the fatality for the flu virus. Somewhere between 10 to 30 times more deadly and that is why the response is so disproportionate, that and the flu does have a vaccine for it, the flu shot.

Got this from another site

How about some good news?

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not ALL bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vulnerable.

Credit: Michael Mathis

thank u for this

youre not so bad after all

Nope not at all you got it b. I said y'all won I don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyhoo how's the weather where you live fam?

I ain't trying to insult you but that shit was funny. Like the scene from Old School where the dude says he's been coming to the restaurant for 20 years and the waiter tells them they've only been open for 8.

People are out at spring break like it's all good, up in the club this past weekend, like its all good. That's why this response is what it is, people left to their own devices clearly ain't taking this seriously enough and are threatening to make a bad situation significantly worse. We already fucked as is, there's not much choice to this, we do not have the resources to help all the people who will be affected by this. Like what is the other solution to this problem? Just let 1 to 3% of the world's population die off so that people can still go to Coachella?

Yooooo... Have y'all noticed how many CEOs from the biggest companies have stepped down/stepping down??? Seen a post about it on FB and I started thinking how odd it struck me when I heard bill gates was stepping down.

fuck bill gates lol

plus his old ass probably tired

Back