Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Good. I hope they go again, tomorrow and the next day and the next. Until they physically can't, anymore.

"If you don't listen, you must feel."

tumblr_onfqwwfjUq1th0iaso1_500.gif

Yeah mane......things not adding up. There's no cure for the flu but not one curfew ever set for it. The flu kills 12000-61000 annually just in the US and no stock fall, curfew, pandemic call or a president stuttering on TV.

But I don't know nothing tho

saaaaame thing i was saying..

man, imagine all these viruses were alive...like as people. influenza would be pissed that covid19 is gettin all this shine.

every year its flu season and thats just what it is. mfs talk about come get your flu shot. people go get this shot/vaccine and its still killing waaaaaaaaaaay more people than covid..media got peoples whole ways of life changed over ratings.
And that's what why it's being so sensationalized...flu is so 1900s...corona strikes fear into the hearts of people even though the reg flu infects and kills 8563648x more people..

Had to delay my flight til next month. Weird thing is back in December I had a respiratory illness. This is before the corona virus was announced. Was ill all the way through January, coughing up mucus with blood coming out when I blew my nose. Never had that happen before. Could have been this shit. I thought it would never end.

Word......I just don't see why the world is coming to a stop when the flu kills everyone old and young and not specific (so far) group like covo-19. Shit not adding up

Listen to this and tell me u hearing what I am hearing

Back