Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Had to delay my flight til next month. Weird thing is back in December I had a respiratory illness. This is before the corona virus was announced. Was ill all the way through January, coughing up mucus with blood coming out when I blew my nose. Never had that happen before. Could have been this shit. I thought it would never end.
Same thing my home girl from Philly said happened to her. She was out of breath and coughing up some blood and phlegm. Lasted a minute then it went away. She just kept drinking warm liquids to help with her throat soreness then it was gone.

Had to delay my flight til next month. Weird thing is back in December I had a respiratory illness. This is before the corona virus was announced. Was ill all the way through January, coughing up mucus with blood coming out when I blew my nose. Never had that happen before. Could have been this shit. I thought it would never end.

I seen a lot of posts on social media detailing the exact same thing.

My parents were sick af around Christmas time. My dad was basically quarantined up his room so no one else would get it while family was over . Then my mom got it and they were sick for awhile that went well into January.

My mom said it felt like her throat was on fire, they were coughing up everything, muscle aches, hoarse etc

The doctor diagnosed it as "an upper respiratory infection" but said it wasn't the flu

Someone post a link to that idris elba tom hanks shit. I looked for it but couldnt find it. Wanna send it to someone.

My parents were sick af around Christmas time. My dad was basically quarantined up his room so no one else would get it while family was over . Then my mom got it and they were sick for awhile that went well into January.

My mom said it felt like her throat was on fire, they were coughing up everything, muscle aches, hoarse etc

The doctor diagnosed it as "an upper respiratory infection" but said it wasn't the flu
That's what they said I had. I know my body and never had that issue for that long before. I knew something was not right.

Bruh I went like 7 years not getting sick and near end of December early January I was bedridden and couldn't go to work for 2 weeks sick with the flu sorta similar symptons like you described. Most the people I knew got hit in a way I'd never seen before. Same thing man same thing SMMFH.

Because more people died from the flu yesterday than all Corona deaths so far. What part of this is y'all niggas not getting?

The Corona virus is the real deal BUT the realer deal is the Flu.

View attachment 249335

You of all people shouldn't be downplaying this shit, it goes after people in your old ass age group the hardest

Yea the flu kills more ppl...for now. The flu been around alot longer too why dont you get that?

The covid19 is not even half a year old its a BRAND new virus...to try to act like the flu is deadlier is retarded at this point

Because more people died from the flu yesterday than all Corona deaths so far. What part of this is y'all niggas not getting?

The Corona virus is the real deal BUT the realer deal is the Flu.

View attachment 249335

Race has said this damn near every day. It’s not the the flu. There’s a vaccine for the flu and there are other factors that make it different.

So far worldwide theres 180k cases and about 7,100k dead.

You of all people shouldn't be downplaying this shit, it goes after people in your old ass age group the hardest

Yea the flu kills more ppl...for now. The flu been around alot longer too why dont you get that?

The covid19 is not even half a year old its a BRAND new virus...to try to act like the flu is deadlier is retarded at this point
First off tongue kiss a chainsaw

Secondly the this virus is not young this not some new virus that came up out of nowhere. Lysol cans been telling you it can kill covid-19 for 20yrs. It's new strain like there's new strain of flu every year.

Third I'm not taking it likely I'm saying that this is oddly being pushed to scare people. When there's more cases of death than another more deadlier (at the moment) thing (the Flu) that's out there now.

Race has said this damn near every day. It’s not the the flu. There’s a vaccine for the flu and there are other factors that make it different.

So far worldwide theres 180k cases and about 7,100k dead.
Pardon me sir but again I did not say this is the Flu. Also didn't say that this current virus is not the real deal. What I'm saying is that there's a two things out there killing the shot out of people of the two kills so much it has a whole season called the Flu season.

This new one looks like it's going to fuck shit up because there's no symptoms but it's odd that the other deadlier one is being downplayed is all I'm saying.

Bruh I went like 7 years not getting sick and near end of December early January I was bedridden and couldn't go to work for 2 weeks sick with the flu sorta similar symptons like you described. Most the people I knew got hit in a way I'd never seen before. Same thing man same thing SMMFH.
I had this exact thing at the exact time your saying.

First off tongue kiss a chainsaw

Secondly the this virus is not young this not some new virus that came up out of nowhere. Lysol cans been telling you it can kill covid-19 for 20yrs. It's new strain like there's new strain of flu every year.

Third I'm not taking it likely I'm saying that this is oddly being pushed to scare people. When there's more cases of death than another more deadlier (at the moment) thing (the Flu) that's out there now.

Oh word? Lysol been saying that they can kill a virus for 20 years that just came out in nov ? News to me. Apparently all these countries are shutting down and the stock market is dropping at historic rates when all they had to do was buy some lysol who knew??? Go drink some metamucil and play bingo

Back