Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Some of the American logic is amazing in here. The possibility of of clubs/bars closing, restaurants being take out only & the government possibly telling people dont go out unless you need to go to work, the grocery store, the doctors or someplace you absolutely need to...somehow translates to, stock up on as much food and guns as you can?? Like how, HOW did you get that from them saying that. And at the same time you wonder why stores are fucking empty. At no point were they going to close everything and ban people from leaving their home. All they said is dont go out if you dont need to, df is wrong with yall.

And dont nobody try and say, "Theres nothing wrong with preparing", to try and justify them hoarding 15 cases of bottled water & 100 rolls of toilet paper.

All they said is stay yo goofy ass home, unless you absolutely need to and not wonder the damn streets. But yall acting like Mars is invading us and they said they killing anyone they see outside their home.

It’s definitely racist. He means to incite his base and in my opinion it’s a way for him to brand it and separate himself from his fuck up.

I mean we already know it came from China and there are two scientific names for the virus.

So what is the point of calling it the Chinese virus?

Some of the American logic is amazing in here. The possibility of of clubs/bars closing, restaurants being take out only & the government possibly telling people dont go out unless you need to go to work, the grocery store, the doctors or someplace you absolutely need to...somehow translates to, stock up on as much food and guns as you can?? Like how, HOW did you get that from them saying that. And at the same time you wonder why stores are fucking empty. At no point were they going to close everything and ban people from leaving their home. All they said is dont go out if you dont need to, df is wrong with yall.

And dont nobody try and say, "Theres nothing wrong with preparing", to try and justify them hoarding 15 cases of bottled water & 100 rolls of toilet paper.

All they said is stay yo goofy ass home, unless you absolutely need to and not wonder the damn streets. But yall acting like Mars is invading us and they said they killing anyone they see outside their home.

I’ve learned that people think ‘lockdown’ means ‘It is now illegal to leave your house.’.

Went to WHO and they said
mb-mosquito-bite.tmb-479v.png

A lot of people are pissed that the mammal 45 keeps calling the virus the "Chinese Virus"

Racist?

If the virus originated from Africa and he called it the "African" or "Black" virus (which he absolutely would) would you consider that racist?

Back