Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

this virus made me realize fear doesnt even work on mfers, whether intentional or not.

state officials told niggas time and time again to not go out and practice social distancing and niggas still went clubbing and bar hopping this weekend.

so now they got to crackdown and do mandatory shutdowns because niggas dont listen.

so whether the narrative is overhyped or not, really doesnt make a difference because americans are very selfish and foolish. we dont see how our actions affect the lives of those around us. we are very “ME ME ME” “I I I I I” and thats why we stockpile dumb shit like toliet paper and lysol and have 0 understanding of community and how to work together to achieve common goals instead of working against one another at every turn.

niggas gave 0 fucks about how many lives they put at risk this weekend, including their own.

smh starting to think we deserve to be hit by this shit
And buying all the fucking biscoff cookies and bagels
:smh:

Went to WHO and they said
mb-mosquito-bite.tmb-479v.png
All of Louisiana can breathe a sigh of relief

Yeah I stepped outside this morning and saw a few Mosquitoes cause it was raining a lot last night
What did u do
Funny shit though, I bet money a japanese or korean or a person of some other asian person gets attacked before a chinese person does. Cause America.
Can't tell the difference I'm not that cultured
why you gotta hurt me like this?

i know of no bitches
U full of shit

ofc Booker for it..he tryna throw people off the scent

Back