Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
How long have I been saying the Democrats are anti-black???

Now they're putting out these distress signals begging for our support. They're actually pandering for our support by pretending we supported them last night

20240628_161941.jpg

Bring out the capes!!

Now they're in panic mode because they stood on anti black business

Rite.

Here's the three theories:

-Gavin (I doubt it. Even he said nah.)
-Roll out that indiviual Obama is in a relationship with (doubt it/could happen tho)
-Lastly. Kamala. (Very likely)

Rite.

Here's the three theories:

-Gavin (I doubt it. Even he said nah.)
-Roll out that indiviual Obama is in a relationship with (doubt it/could happen tho)
-Lastly. Kamala. (Very likely)
I thought when Gavin was brought up yesterday people were talking about the future 2028. That man is not going to win the presidency in under 5 months, so that's out

Michelle Obama is not going to subject herself to that high level of anti black racism again.

Kamala is disliked, so even if Biden kicks the bucket not enough people will galvanize around HER. Her in caps because she's also a woman and being a woman didn't work for Hillary or Sarah Palin

Nah fuck that. I'm on one today

How the fuck immigrants taking black jobs?

The government put so much money in infrastructure yo

Construction is where the money at yo but niggas don't want to work. Some niggas can talk a good talk but they rarely get together and make dough.

Bet money you go to any Scaffolding class in NYC, you gonna see nothing but Dominicans and Mexicans yo. I wish niggas can get together like that.

This Shit is so insulting...

I used to vote outta spite... My own personal little vendetta against the machine but I don't even feel that shit anymore 🤕

Supreme Court won't change for the next 15 plus years when Thomas & couple more people die , we have nothing to lose or gain right now . The Dems just got rid of Jamal dude . Now is the the time . The system has been going after black judges & attorneys for the last 10 years
Fam the court is already like 5-4 conservative. Does no one any favors to make it 7-2.

I couldn't gaf about biden or the dems at this point and tbh I never really did in my adult life. Them supreme court picks trump everything for me rn no pun intended.

The Dems just got rid of Jamal dude

Is that your beef? Respectfully, the nigga lost in Mount Vernon and Yonkers......that means he lost black support......Jamaal was a weak incumbent after that fire alarm nonsense.

becoming an anti-Israel candidate in a Very Jewish New York City district obviously did not help lol but if you gonna fall on your sword for Gaza at least realize that's what you're doing.

Supreme Court won't change for the next 15 plus years when Thomas & couple more people die , we have nothing to lose or gain right now . The Dems just got rid of Jamal dude . Now is the the time . The system has been going after black judges & attorneys for the last 10 years

Fam the court is already like 5-4 conservative. Does no one any favors to make it 7-2.

I couldn't gaf about biden or the dems at this point and tbh I never really did in my adult life. Them supreme court picks trump everything for me rn no pun intended.

First they killed Affirmative Action

next they're gonna rule any fund or charity designed to help black ppl in any way is racist and illegal

please miss me with that "nothing to lose" bullshit

Clarence Thomas is a hateful old black man that never seen a fruit salad in his adult life, he ain't living another decade

Back