Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

First amendment is our most important freedom and them attacking that so persistently just does not sit well with me. Couldn't speak certain ways on covid, on trans stuff, on the laptop, etc. They want to ban, silence, suppress, and cancel all to keep power.

Oh yea the same cacs that wanted Kaepernick lynched definitely support Free Speech. LMAO. That's all I need to read to know the poster is either an agent or a Coon.

Weak as for 4 years they were calling him a clown dangerous now they fell in line
Ok, I can see some of that. Some in the party are weak, but a lot of them see an opportunity.

There was a time where the GOP were really tracking to becoming very weak in nationwide races. The Democrats had built a large coalition. Trump came and changed that. He has pulled from different parts of the Democrats coalition (Hispanics, Blacks, etc) and made the GOP competitive nationally. Supreme Court is pretty much theirs for the next 20-30 years unless God decides to be funny.

Trump is a lottery ticket and a lot of the “party” recognize this. If showing “weakness” to him is the price they have to pay, they would gladly do it (eye for a dragon).

Ok, I can see some of that. Some in the party are weak, but a lot of them see an opportunity.

There was a time where the GOP were really tracking to becoming very weak in nationwide races. The Democrats had built a large coalition. Trump came and changed that. He has pulled from different parts of the Democrats coalition (Hispanics, Blacks, etc) and made the GOP competitive nationally. Supreme Court is pretty much theirs for the next 20-30 years unless God decides to be funny.

Trump is a lottery ticket and a lot of the “party” recognize this. If showing “weakness” to him is the price they have to pay, they would gladly do it (eye for a dragon).
I Am intrigued by where they go from here, I wonder if they have sacrificed so much that, in the long term they have no options.... Democrats should be talking about the Republicans as a party of no leaders a party that can be hijacked and is weak etc should set them up long term

It's kind of similar to the conservative party here, They went so right-wing they are now lost on who they are now voting on 2 right-wing lunatics I'm convinced they might be out of power for a long time

Last edited:
I Am intrigued by where they go from here, I wonder if they have sacrificed so much that, in the long term they have no options.... Democrats should be talking about the Republicans as a party of no leaders a party that can be hijacked and is weak etc should set them up long term

It's kind of similar to the conservative party here, They went so right-wing they are now lost on who they are now voting on 2 right-wing lunatics I'm convinced they might be out of power for a long time
lol, u give the Democrats too much credit.

As long as there is a 2 Party system and “money in Politics”, the Washington Generals, I mean the Democrats will always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and keep the GOP in play.

Back