Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
And this ain't een the article I'm looking for. One of your democrats literally in the 3digit M's by writing books, shows, and who knows what else on this climate change issue. If I find that, I'll post it. So of course, the posters who believe in this sham haven't informed you all of this either.

I just stick w/ facts and evidence. Not strong feelings.

If it gets worse to live in certain places people will migrate to different places

Some places that are currently uninhabitably cold will also no longer be that way

It’s not life or death, people will adjust

folks will migrate and adjust no doubt.. doesnt mean that some wont die or be in danger though.

And since most shit is motivated by profits.. what happens to the people that CANT leave or relocate

folks will migrate and adjust no doubt.. doesnt mean that some wont die or be in danger though.

And since most shit is motivated by profits.. what happens to the people that CANT leave or relocate
Some people will die in catastrophic storms but that’s already happening

There are much more imminent dangers than climate change when it comes to the impacts of pollution, it’s a red herring being fixated on because corporate interests know they can ultimately get people to shrug off climate change.

Some people will die in catastrophic storms but that’s already happening

There are much more imminent dangers than climate change when it comes to the impacts of pollution, it’s a red herring because corporate interests know they can ultimately get people to shrug off climate change.

Oh I mos definitely agree. I just didnt agree with rising temps not affecting anyone presently

When asked about Laura Loomer today, Trump had no clue she’s been all over the news, probably because he only watched Fox News and of course they not talking about it.

Back