Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Just watched it from start to the final statements.

Yeah, I expected you all to run over here claiming victory, just like the right is doing. This was just a regular loud talking Trump debate imo.

ABC didn't do a good job at all cutting those mics. At all.

DT said more dumb shyt of course: "eating pets", "Ashley Bab. shot by out of control police officer - Disgrace", "Concepts of a plan". Syster Skee Wee was more coherent throughout the debate imo.

* I already went over the climate change hoax in another thread too, so of course your eyes were vision impaired when I posted those documents. I just never showed you people everything. Your failed doomsday predictions throughout decades is all that's needed to expose this nonsense. Of course democrats love uneducated people, so this is why you are critical to that party.

"The young people of America care deeply about this issue" - KH.
Yes, they do! Because you have duped them and never revealed your failed Chicken Little predictions to those young people.

*Well since you democrats and your party care so much about abortion, just state the documented facts and agendas. You know, those agendas, that don't exist to your mental capacity.

*Race. Yeah, KH got the best of him right there. Especially when KH brought up the CP5. Yeah, KH came ready for this one when them mods asked about that "turning black" statement DT made. DT's rebuttal didn't amount to shyt on this issue.

*Illegal aliens/border crisis: Yeah, of course DT got you all beat with this one. I prolly wouldn't sign your trick bag bill neither. Just close the border.

*DT fooling everyone thinking he "made" a great economy. That was a great economy handed to him from Barry. Barry inherited a crappy economy from Bushy. Simple.

*Yes, KH has done interviews with what appears to be a transgender individual and spoke on this transgender inmate/prisoner issue. Your eyes/ears magically were impaired during that interview too. It's still online. This is right up the alley for democrats anyway. (2019)

*"Spewing anti-semetic hate" - KH.
Good!! Perhaps they should quit doin' dumb shyt.

*"I actually met with Zelensky a few days before Russia invaded" - KH.
That's why they invaded.

*"I have my entire career and life supported Israel" - KH.
Yes, you have to. If you don't, you wouldn't have that potential potus seat nor that VP slot now.

"The American people deserve better" - KH
We do. And it ain't a democrat.

*Rallies. Both of them got losses on this one, of course you ABW posters will act like you don't know. Folks leave DT rallies and Megan the Stallion twerking is needed for people to show up. Neither one can point fingers at the other about this.

Back