Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

All the RNC managed to do was renew my distain for Van Jones as a pundit, a black man & a boot lickin trustee for fuckery.
But somehow, I’m the coon for….

What was it again? *checks notes*

Ah. That’s it. Promoting a 3rd party vote.

Or was it promoting voting period. I can’t keep up.

1721378350417.gif

But somehow, I’m the coon for….

What was it again? *checks notes*

Ah. That’s it. Promoting a 3rd party vote.

Or was it promoting voting period. I can’t keep up.

View attachment 1344887
You just be projecting, that shit is cringe

3rd party? You know Goddamn well you're a coon cuz you sit up here and crash out for the anti-black Democratic Party. You're a MINION. You Defend these people to death. Fight and insult other black people for these people. See, I fight and insult black people because y'all fight and insult black people for these people..whew

Nigga you couldn't step in nan barber shop in Philly with all them beards talking that pro dem sambo shit you talk on here. You'd get clowned at best, ran out at worst

You literally hate Angel Reese this moment on behalf of missy Jill. I could never. Your Uncle Ruckus coonery is well documented, that's why YOU keep bringing it up. That's your subconscious

Your coonosity is not measured against a right wingers. Your tapdancing has nothing to do with right wing tapdancers. That's black peoples fucking problem, y'all think it's okay to kiss certain white people's asses because they're not Republicans. I bet up until very recently you consider the Democrats the "pro black" party.

Until you start caring about us and only us and not the feelings of politicians and your white co-workers, nigga you know what you are

You need attention SO bad. Now, you’ve resorted to just outright lying.

I guess that’s Rule #3 of the bigot playbook - When in doubt, just make the shit up.

I noticed that once I said this:
You know what the problem is with dickheads like you, Trilla No Frilla?

You never can admit when you are beaten, or when you’re just simply wrong.

I’ve been advocating for 3rd party candidates since before ABW was a thing. Ever since the AHH days, I’ve been the one asking about 3rd parties, while you’ve been too much of a chameleon cunt to even care about who’s running this country.

Too bad you’ve had your head up Angel Reese’s snatch to even bother to ask.

View attachment 1339795

View attachment 1339796

So, seriously: since your “Grand Plan” is to not vote for anyone, stay that way and shut THE fuck up about who I choose politically.

You shut right the fuck on up for awhile.

Go back to THAT. You looked like a more sane person when ya did.

I can’t wait till I go to Philly on the 29th for the Phillies game. Shit will be hilarious.

You need attention SO bad. Now, you’ve resorted to just outright lying.

I guess that’s Rule #3 of the bigot playbook - When in doubt, just make the shit up.

I noticed that once I said this:

You shut right the fuck on up for awhile.

Go back to THAT. You looked like a more sane person when ya did.

I can’t will I go to Philly on the 29th. Shit will be hilarious.
Womp womp

You can't refute anything I said about you cuz I'm telling the truth

You're a Plantation guard dog who bites anybody trying to escape from the Democratic Party

Your little flimsy ass third party advocacy is your way of being woke and edgy. That's as much leeway your white co-workers will allow

You go above and beyond to defend Democrats. I'm not telling lies on you. Stop this.

Back