Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy the lad looks like he is gonna get paid his full monies. He stuck to his guns, he didn’t want to leave and isn’t taking a pay cut.

More criticism for ETH, he literally told the club to not do any business until this deal was done. Frenkie clearly never gave him the signals he was suggesting.

Also, now this is over let it be known that Barca approached us in April. We didn’t just chase this one out of thin air…Barca wanted him out.

They’ve pulled enough “levers” to be able to keep him I think.

A lesson learned for clubs and players…a contract is a contract.

United is lacking world class players on every line, no worldies up front, defense , midfield etc, they’re in shambles.

Ten Hag isn’t the problem here and I’m rooting for him but fam has been warned by renown folks in the industry that United isn’t a football club and unless their organization fundamentally changes, their maximum is a top four finish and only by the grace of luck / misfortune of other clubs not reaching their lvl .

If United would have gotten De Ligt and Frenkie in combination with Martinez etc than yeah, ten Hag could have laid some fundamentals untill the next transfer window etc but without a proper defense they’re gonna stay shit regardless.

Of course I could still push this and say that Utd are trying to force Barca to pay Frenkie his money…I mean, why squabble over €17m when Utd gonna give you €72m and you get over €500k a week wages off the books?

But…alas, I’d rather be negative and say Utd not clever enough…they would have done this ages ago had they thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back