Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I was actually seriously asking the question.
If you say so, it's cause the glazers need that individual to be a trusted (and controlled) asset. Both Woodward (former) and Murtough (current) have a history of working for/with the glazers. Hence why they've been in charge of football operations.

Are the ravens gonna give lamar a new contract? My bad, wrong thread.

I don’t blame him, but at the same time I don’t think he is ready for that big of a step.

Two things...

1. He's a local lad right? If the deal don't go through, will the fans turn on him for trying to leave or nah you reckon ?

2. I thought Chelsea were done just signing any old English guy after Drinkwater and Barkley?! Yet here they go again with this yute! SMH at least Drinkwater won the league and Barkley had a couple of seasons under his belt and was an England international 😂

Two things...

1. He's a local lad right? If the deal don't go through, will the fans turn on him for trying to leave or nah you reckon ?

2. I thought Chelsea were done just signing any old English guy after Drinkwater and Barkley?! Yet here they go again with this yute! SMH at least Drinkwater won the league and Barkley had a couple of seasons under his belt and was an England international 😂
I read he doesn't want to upset the fans, so he hasn't said what he wants more. But I think that he wants to leave. I just wants some good players that can finish coming in.

I read he doesn't want to upset the fans, so he hasn't said what he wants more. But I think that he wants to leave. I just wants some good players that can finish coming in.

Unless Chelsea are willing to give stupid money then you can't let him go.
I'll be honest I don't really like the kid cause he has bad habits of going down too easily (aka diving) but he's a catalyst for the fans to see some good come out the club. Can't remember anyone decent come out Everton academy since Rooney so you need someone local now especially with no big dunc in the background too.

I actually don't think Everton will get relegated this season as there's sound players in the squad, but you need attackers badly and the fact that Richarlison still ain't been replaced then I can't see how Gordon goes anywhere...for now

Unless Chelsea are willing to give stupid money then you can't let him go.
I'll be honest I don't really like the kid cause he has bad habits of going down too easily (aka diving) but he's a catalyst for the fans to see some good come out the club. Can't remember anyone decent come out Everton academy since Rooney so you need someone local now especially with no big dunc in the background too.

I actually don't think Everton will get relegated this season as there's sound players in the squad, but you need attackers badly and the fact that Richarlison still ain't been replaced then I can't see how Gordon goes anywhere...for now
To be truthful, we still haven't replaced Lukaku. This goes all the way back to not spending the new found money wisely and not letting the DOF do his job.

My list... Im leaving out Ahmad, Sancho and Varane as they havnt been with the team long enough...

Even VDB should be given more time but theres been alot of speculation over him and few managers have left him out now...

Green
Zlatan
Bruno
Herrera (should never of let him go)

Amber
Shaw
Matic
Fred (gets very hard done by)
Ronnie (could be green but this transfer sh!t has fckd him)
Cavani (done well when he played, should had played more)
Fellaini (gets hard done by too)
Mata (if he played more, would be a green)
Pogba (could be a red with the price we paid for him and let him go for)
Martial (didnt become the new world superstar with us but is he really a red???)
Bailly
Blind
AWB
Mkhitaryan (just in the amber)

Red
MAGUIRE
Rojo
Di Maria
Depay (injuries fckd him)
Schweinsteiger
Darmian
Lindelof
Lukaku
Sanchez
Dalot
James
VDB (bit harsh to rate him as red so soon)
Telles

Man Utd fans left scratching their heads over Neville's traffic light  analysis of signings - Daily Star

My list... Im leaving out Ahmad, Sancho and Varane as they havnt been with the team long enough...

Even VDB should be given more time but theres been alot of speculation over him and few managers have left him out now...

Green
Zlatan
Bruno
Herrera (should never of let him go)

Amber
Shaw
Matic
Fred (gets very hard done by)
Ronnie (could be green but this transfer sh!t has fckd him)
Cavani (done well when he played, should had played more)
Fellaini (gets hard done by too)
Mata (if he played more, would be a green)
Pogba (could be a red with the price we paid for him and let him go for)
Martial (didnt become the new world superstar with us but is he really a red???)
Bailly
Blind
AWB
Mkhitaryan (just in the amber)

Red
MAGUIRE
Rojo
Di Maria
Depay (injuries fckd him)
Schweinsteiger
Darmian
Lindelof
Lukaku
Sanchez
Dalot
James
VDB (bit harsh to rate him as red so soon)
Telles

Man Utd fans left scratching their heads over Neville's traffic light  analysis of signings - Daily Star's traffic light  analysis of signings - Daily Star

This is fair.
Also how da fuck is Maguire amber if Pogba is red?! The bias is in!!!

Yow what is up with this cat?!
Turkey actually isn't a bad place but football wise who would've thought this is where he'd end up

Yow what is up with this cat?!
Turkey actually isn't a bad place but football wise who would've thought this is where he'd end up
It just looks like he doesn't have the fire to play anymore. I just knew he was going to play upfront these past 2 games as the false 9. Lampard must of seen that he wasn't working hard enough.

So many cats don't make it playing ball and some still take it for granted.

So he just gon give up on peps daughter?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back