Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew when Spurs dumped him on Everton they were fleecing you...didn't even past a season!

Turkey is tough man, on the one hand Istanbul is a nice city, nice food nice gyal, close to Greece and cyprus...life can be good

On the other hand, he ain't built for the ferocity cause the fandom is a lil "mad".
Might get made into shish kebab....either way, he better move low-key otherwise he's getting ate on road over there!

I knew when Spurs dumped him on Everton they were fleecing you...didn't even past a season!

Turkey is tough man, on the one hand Istanbul is a nice city, nice food nice gyal, close to Greece and cyprus...life can be good

On the other hand, he ain't built for the ferocity cause the fandom is a lil "mad".
Might get made into shish kebab....either way, he better move low-key otherwise he's getting ate on road over there!
I have to make sure but it wasn't for the full fee. He had to play 20 games for Spurs to get the full fee from us.

Mannn, United is wild for not even submitting a bid for Sangare from PSV.

Hell, Third Reich Scolari needs to bring him to Chelsea since our midfielders cant stay healthy for shit

Luis Campos is WORKING WORKING!
He already sold or loaned them
psg.png

Soon: Idrissa Gueye to Everton, Kherer to West Ham, Paredes to Juventus, Herrera to Bilbao, Dina-Ebimbe to Frankfurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back