Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Quietly Andrew Wiggins is having a really efficient season overall. He is shooting the best he ever has from the field and 3 percentage wise and he has been solid defensively.

If the Warriors mess around and get Minnesota's draft pick (unprotected outside the top 3 I think) and it's in the top 5 -8 this season, they completely fleeced them in that trade.

On another note the Canadian men's basketball team should be pretty damn good.

They have a decent list of players in the NBA alone

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander / Luguentz Dort / Corey Joseph
Jamal Murray / Dillon Brooks / Nickeil Alexander-Walker
Andrew Wiggins / RJ Barrett
Brandon Clarke / Chris Boucher / Khem Birch / Trey Lyles
Tristian Thompson / Kelly Olynyk / Dwight Powell

Last edited:
Van vleet stays getting blocked at the rim. Gotta be the worst in the league at that shit lmao.

I’m pretty sure nobody get blocked at the rim more than Zion even though he shootings a high %
Lonzo is a guard and doesn't like to penetrate. When he does, usually bad things happen

Idc about Zion getting blocked at the rim when 95% of his shots are taken there. Simple math tells me he's going to get blocked every now and then

Lonzo is a guard and doesn't like to penetrate. When he does, usually bad things happen

Idc about Zion getting blocked at the rim when 95% of his shots are taken there. Simple math tells me he's going to get blocked every now and then

You saying all this like I only pointed out Zion gets blacked at the rim more and a higher rate than anybody else.

That’s all I’m saying fam.

You saying all this like I only pointed out Zion gets blacked at the rim more and a higher rate than anybody else.

That’s all I’m saying fam.
He does, but you were bringing up a point I wasn't. Or rather you took Freeman post literal, I took it to mean guards but either rate, we both got our points across. Lonzo is at the bottom for guards though

Back