Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Were you upset when Jersey lost the Nets, even though you're not a fan?
Yeah because I felt like two teams in NY was redundant and you’re taking away a reason to come to jersey and robbing jersey of pro basketball games

but at the same time I always hating having the nets play in the dirty ass meadowlands so if moving to Brooklyn gave them a much better arena and an actual surrounding area that wasn’t wet swamp land I was with it

they actually feel like a pro team now. I used to watch the nets in jersey and go to games and it didn’t feel like I was watching a televised pro game

Yeah because I felt like two teams in NY was redundant and you’re taking away a reason to come to jersey and robbing jersey of pro basketball games

but at the same time I always hating having the nets play in the dirty ass meadowlands so if moving to Brooklyn gave them a much better arena and an actual surrounding area that wasn’t wet swamp land I was with it

they actually feel like a pro team now. I used to watch the nets in jersey and go to games and it didn’t feel like I was watching a televised pro game

And also lets keep it real, Jersey wasnt giving the Nets the support they needed.

9 in a row, and still got no breathing room in the standings.

Good win though. Now just need the Bulls to come through and give us some distance between us and the 7th

I know AZTG is a die hard, but I didn’t see any other Knick folk on here till a month ago.
I've been repping tape from Cheapseat days. Besides us 2 there was Ghost, obscene, and one more poster. I'm not on here as much period cause of life shit. As far as this thread besides @AZTG and myself I don't know who else you talking about.

Back